Zone1 Hydrogen Train: Green, green!!!

Statements: "You loons want to force green energy by making fossil fuels more expensive."
" If you want green energy expansion stop shoving it down everyone's throat. Instead of government subsidizing the industry with the peoples money give tax breaks to companies that invest in the technology.

Responses: The cost of coal, methane and oil are dirty, and the profits are not We the People, it is the CEO who raise the costs.

Trikes? Now that is cool!

I don't live in an apartment. For $100.00 dollars an electric bike can be charged by an outlet of an ordinary plug.
But what would you do if you lived in an apartment? Over a third of motorists can't charge from home. So what's your solution, or are you just blinded to your own circumstances?

Electric bike, fantastic. I would I get to work with my cement mixer and tools on an electric bike? Or do you think everyone works in an office around the corner from their mansion?

Do you have an actual grasp of reality??

But what would you do if you lived in an apartment? Over a third of motorists can't charge from home. So what's your solution, or are you just blinded to your own circumstances?

Electric bike, fantastic. I would I get to work with my cement mixer and tools on an electric bike? Or do you think everyone works in an office around the corner from their mansion?

Do you have an actual grasp of reality??

Why so snarky?

Electric bikes may be a great solution for some people.
Some, a few, a minority.

So what do you propose to someone who needs to tow 3.5tons and can't charge from home and no charge point within a reasonable distance? No snark in this question.

Some, a few, a minority.

So what do you propose to someone who needs to tow 3.5tons and can't charge from home and no charge point within a reasonable distance? No snark in this question.

It's a problem. I don't think we'll be converting to all electric in this century. Does anyone actually envision a world without fossil fuels?

Remember, "the stone age didn't end because they ran out of stones". Zaki Yamani

Look at the transition from whale oil to kerosene.

No mention of recharge for your 2X priced EV toys? Yours miraculously charged by Nuclear Wind or Solar only? All free right? 100% clean too?

No mention of power used to MFG EV batteries & cars? Disposal after 1st crash? Omission by intention?

When technology is right people might buy in. But as mentioned above, APT dwellers.

Last edited:
e-bikes are fire bombs
images.jpg
bay-wheels-zach-rutta-copy-1566438318.jpg

It's a problem. I don't think we'll be converting to all electric in this century. Does anyone actually envision a world without fossil fuels?

Remember, "the stone age didn't end because they ran out of stones". Zaki Yamani

Look at the transition from whale oil to kerosene.
It's a problem that shouldn't be pushed onto everyone by a law. If people wonder why construction quotes are rising, wait until electric toys kick in. When tradesmen eventually move over to an electric van, your quotes are gonna be triple, if not more.

It's a problem that shouldn't be pushed onto everyone by a law. If people wonder why construction quotes are rising, wait until electric toys kick in. When tradesmen eventually move over to an electric van, your quotes are gonna be triple, if not more.

And that is the goal......people need food, medicine and energy....make all of those more and more expensive and you force people to make very different life choices.....how many children they can afford, living in a tiny apartment over a single family home, using public transportation instead of a private car.........and it is all part of the plan to herd people into tiny, more controllable areas.....and forcing people to do with less, more expensive, less reliable energy is just one facet of that program.

Geez, Biden's queer transportation secretary can't keep the rails safe with diesel trains. God only knows what damage a hydrogen train can do? On the other hand they probably go so slow that you could walk faster.

The only thing coming out your tailpipe is water. It has an octain rating over 200. You can produce the gas as you drive with water and a few volts. Weaver had it going on with his buggy but he was poisoned and killed and his buggy vanished along with a lot of paper work after his death. His twin brother took everything they didn't steal and put it on line. There is also a farmer in one of those asian countrys that runs his auto and all his farming equipment off Hydrogen. But until these greedy chumps pull the last quart of oil from the ground and sell it will we go to Hydrogen. I made a couple hydrogen generators and hooked them to my 8 mile a gallon truck and it did improve my milage. The bigger you build them the better you save. It allowed me to see the links these greedy SOB's will go to sell their byproduct of oil, gas.
Hello....the process of isolating the hydrogen is extremely entropic and has a huge carbon footprint. Sure once you have the pure gas you can do wonderful things but unless your electrolysis is being done with Solar energy (far too time consuming) you're going to produce more carbon than simply running a diesel. Hydrogen does not separate itself. Chasing it out of coal leaves massive piles of waste coal that spews methane and spreads a purified carbon element.

Last edited:
Geez, Biden's queer transportation secretary can't keep the rails safe with diesel trains. God only knows what damage a hydrogen train can do? On the other hand they probably go so slow that you could walk faster.
The process of concentrating the hydrogen consumes so much energy that the final product will be extremely expensive. Notice nobody mentioned cost of running the thing.... That's not an accident.

They know that nuclear fusion and hydrogen are the future.

Even nuclear fission is far better; it's just that American contractors are too incompetent and too corrupt to build them properly, so a foreign contractor is necessary; Europeans have been very successful at building safe plants.

My questions:
  • How much does hydrogen production cost per pound?
  • How many pounds of hydrogen are needed for 1 mile of travel
  • How much would a 200 mile trip cost (e.g. Boston to New York)?

Statement: "You loons want to force green energy by making fossil fuels more expensive."

Response: Us "loons" are concerned with the planet. The real loons are not. Coal, methane and oil are poisonous to the planet - SMOG and methane is deadly. Smart people comprehend the reality of green energy.
Why increase the use and creation of coal methane and oil to build "green" energy that is the least efficient use of these materials?

Green energy is very wasteful

Forum List

Back