Hurry see Moon Venus and Jupiter Triangle

Before I left the office, I told everyone not to miss it. My family and I are going out right now to take a look. It's a beautiful sight.

The Grandkids and I are awe struck by such a heavenly vision. In our case there was an airplane with flashing red/white lights passing "underneath" the heavenly bodies as if underscoring the event.

i had the scope out but ITS FUCKING COLD OUT THERE.

Cloudy in Portland, Maine, cloudy in Portland, Oregon. How many Portlands are there I wonder?

The one that was almost called New Boston... But won to a coin toss.

Oh and it's in my info at the top left with all my data, like when I joined the board ;).

Last edited:
It's also just now dark... Then there's the light pollution. Chances are even if it was clear, I wouldn't be able to see it. :(

You have up to an hour and a half after sunset. If it clears up that is. Light polution shouldn't be a factor. Some of me online pals claim they could pick them out before sundown.

The Grandkids and I are awe struck by such a heavenly vision. In our case there was an airplane with flashing red/white lights passing "underneath" the heavenly bodies as if underscoring the event.

What a fantastic juxtaposition of the wonders of nature and technology.

Forum List

Back