Hurricane Dorian Thread

Where will Dorian hit and what will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There was a bloodspot above his left eye, and the dark patches on his beard could have been dried blood, too. Night vision photos can be tricky.
When we got Saddam Hussein and Muamar Gaddafi, the scenes looked like they were directed by James Cameron ( Rambo, Terminator....) So why all the mystery with OBL ?
Maybe mudwhistle was serious.

There was a bloodspot above his left eye, and the dark patches on his beard could have been dried blood, too. Night vision photos can be tricky.
When we got Saddam Hussein and Muamar Gaddafi, the scenes looked like they were directed by James Cameron ( Rambo, Terminator....) So why all the mystery with OBL ?
Maybe mudwhistle was serious.
It's all unconfirmed.
Allegations of CIA assistance to Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia

Puerto Rico dodged a bullet -
just two years coming off of Maria ?
We'd be talking 100,000 dead, half a million missing.
$20 billion in damage.
They have a museum in Puerto Rico with paintings from the fifteenth century. That would have been truly bad if the hurricane had hit there.
"Who cares. It didn't happen to me. " Right ?

I read yesterday that over 6,000 people were missing off the island and unaccounted for with 3/4 of the island still being under water. That is so awful.

I hear Obama never killed Osama Bin Laden....and they put him on that island in the Bahamas.....so maybe he's bit the dust.

I dunno, mudwhistle. He looks pretty dead to me:

If they shot him in the head....like they claim....his head would be a crater.
Nevermind the fact that Osama's beard was white when he was supposedly killed.

Here's a pic a few months before the compound was attacked.

image-1-for-editorial-pics-8-may-2011-gallery-1539619.jpg

I've used Night Vision alot......it doesn't make your hair look darker.
That pic was a fake.

Located a Picture of the inundated portions of the Bahamas shown in a satellite photo. The yellow lines indicate where the shorelines and some small islands were
106109035-1567519326802reprocessed-bahamas-iceye-sar-imagery-09-02-2019-1144localtime.jpg

It is not clear to me if more of the island has surfaced since the satellite pic was made.
Satellite photos show early devastation of Hurricane Dorian, with much of the Bahamas underwater

Pardon my edit, but at the link above (red on my computer) there is a most interesting picture showing a sliding scale before and after picture. They call it a next-generation innovation made in another country, Details at link, I think its name is ICey or something like it. You might want to go to the link if you like photography. You slide the lever over the half "before" map and "after" map, and you can track how much of the island was/is under water, at least at the time of the photograph. 60% under water is pretty bad, and that tells me that with the kind of winds and water surges they had, anybody left alive is darn lucky. Just sayin'. It's far worse than I thought yesterday. :(

Last edited:
Puerto Rico dodged a bullet -
just two years coming off of Maria ?
We'd be talking 100,000 dead, half a million missing.
$20 billion in damage.
They have a museum in Puerto Rico with paintings from the fifteenth century. That would have been truly bad if the hurricane had hit there.
I read yesterday that over 6,000 people were missing off the island and unaccounted for with 3/4 of the island still being under water. That is so awful.
I hear Obama never killed Osama Bin Laden....and they put him on that island in the Bahamas.....so maybe he's bit the dust.
I dunno, mudwhistle. He looks pretty dead to me:

If they shot him in the head....like they claim....his head would be a crater.
Nevermind the fact that Osama's beard was white when he was supposedly killed.

Here's a pic a few months before the compound was attacked.

image-1-for-editorial-pics-8-may-2011-gallery-1539619.jpg

I've used Night Vision alot......it doesn't make your hair look darker.
That pic was a fake.

Thank you mudwhistle. I thought you were joking while ago. After looking at the next generation pictures, if above notorious celebrity was stored in a remote area of the island, he's a goner, imho. And I now agree with you about the night vision pic. It was likely dubbed to the hilt.

At least Sean Connery made it out of that place alive. He had retired there or something.

Very sad survivor story from Island "Abaco" in Bahamas" Victim says the Bahamas stopped American humanitarian relief. I don't understand. Maybe he is confused? :dunno:

Forum List

Back