Hur Hearing Backfires on Republicans

Wow!!

And no, not about the car. You just gave away that you are about BIden’s age, and I’ve always been impressed by your intelligence and ability to articulate an argument.

The difference between your cognitive state - completely intact and obviously above average - and the fumbling, mumbling, old man who can’t remember how to exit a stage is stark. Anyone willing to vote for a man deemed too incompetent to stand trial is an idiot, or completely brainwashed by liberal media.
Thank you. I try to keep up.

He's a couple of years older, but I am in no condition to run the greatest the world has ever seen.

The alternate is a guy who Smith said willfully attempted to obstruct justice and far worse.

So you dolts are okay with that?

Even if we run with that, our choice is between two men. One who, according to Smith willfully committed crimes. The other, according to Hur, willfully committed crimes but is no longer capable of remembering what he actually did.

Well then I guess you're criminally stupid because you don't see them.

Donald Trump has been a lifelong criminal. It's not a secret. Nobody hid the facts from you. You simply chose to ignore his history. Trump has stolen from members of his own family, so he had no compunctions whatsoever about stealing from the American people.

Trump has also confessed to every crime he's been accused of committing. He just keeps saying the law doesn't apply to him.

So yes. You're terminally stupid to ignore the facts, and Trump's confessions. But that's what being in a cult is all about.

TDS^2.

That was quite a rant and not a single, demonstrable fact in any of it.

Thank you. I try to keep up.

He's a couple of years older, but I am in no condition to run the greatest the world has ever seen.

Obviously far more capable than our current President.

Even if we run with that, our choice is between two men. One who, according to Smith willfully committed crimes. The other, according to Hur, willfully committed crimes but is no longer capable of remembering what he actually did.

Except Hur couldn't convince a grand jury that Biden committed crimes.

On the other hand, FOUR Grand juries found that Trump did. Not to mention the civil court that found him guilty of fraud, and one that found him liable for rape.

And, what are you going with?

How about the fact is that Hur stated that our current President would likely be found by a jury to be a an ”elderly man with a poor memory” who would be incapable of willfully hiding classified documents. You dolts are ok with this person being President of the US.

The same Hur who lied about him not knowing when his son died (when the transcript showed he clearly did) while Trump couldn't remember when he was married to Marla Maples. (It was 1993 to 1999)

Naw, man, I just don't proudly own a rusted pickup truck like you do in Jesusland.

I went to Florida for my honeymoon. What a dump outside of the theme parks.

Yeah, all of us Southerners and Republicans drive rusty old pick up trucks…except me. I actually wish I had one. It could come in handy.

If Florida is a dump, then Illinois is a 3rd world country.

Except Hur couldn't convince a grand jury that Biden committed crimes.

Right, because he felt a jury would have a hard time believing that a man with such “diminished” capacity could willfully commit such a crime. I guess it is ok though for a man with such “diminished” capacity to be the leader of the free world.

The same Hur who lied about him not knowing when his son died (when the transcript showed he clearly did) while Trump couldn't remember when he was married to Marla Maples. (It was 1993 to 1999)

Cool, then maybe Trump can use the same argument that he is of diminished capacity and therefore cannot be held responsible for his past actions.

Again, name the state you live in, and we can compare.

I don't think your state will come off very well.

You just stated that Florida is a dump. You live in Illinois. Enough said.

Right, because he felt a jury would have a hard time believing that a man with such “diminished” capacity could willfully commit such a crime. I guess it is ok though for a man with such “diminished” capacity to be the leader of the free world.

Except that isn't what a grand jury does. A grand jury wouldn't decide something like that, it would only decide if an actual crime had been committed.

Except the Grand jury actually got to see the transcripts he lied about, where Biden was as sharp as a tack while dealing with an erupting crisis in the Middle East while trying to remember shit that happened 8 years ago.

And, what are you going with?

Given those two choices, I would go with the one without the “diminished” capacities. Of course, there is more to it than that as policies matter too.

Forum List

Back