Hur Hearing Backfires on Republicans

Violence Against Women Act was a big one. He has MANY.

The fact that you are ignorant doesn't mean everyone is.
Joe does what keeps him with pride, power and money. On that legislation it needs to change. It is to one way in this modern evolved utopia we have.

He was telling a story.....
I bought a '66 GTO in 1968 and kept it for over 50 years. I loved that GOAT. I spent thousands updating, improving, rebuilding, and keeping it in magnificent condition. I hit 70, and after that, someone offered me an obscene amount of money for my toy. I kept it garaged but drove it often. I hate that I sold that car, but I know, at 79, the last thing I needed was a car I had boosted to over 500 hp.

Over all those years, when talking about Bessie, I never said VRROOOM or VRROOOM when talking about my toy.

WhitePontiacGTO.jpg

Perhaps the most important exchange of the hearing.

Rep Ted Lieu: (These questions are) designed to highlight what you already found in your report, which is that there are "material distinctions" between President Biden's case and Mr. Trump's case.

Q: In your investigation, did you find that President Biden directed his lawyer to lie to the FBI?
Hur: We identified no such evidence.

Q: Did you find that President Biden directed his lawyer to destroy classified documents?
Hur: No.

Q: Did you find that President Biden directed his personal assistant to move boxes of documents to hide them from the FBI?

Q: Did you find that President Biden directed his personal assistant to delete security camera footage after the FBI asked for that footage?

Q: Did you find that President Biden showed a classified map related to an ongoing military operation to a campaign aide who did not have clearance?

Q: Did you find that President Biden engaged in a conspiracy to obstruct justice?

Q: Did you find that President Biden engaged in a conspiracy to conceal?

The rubes try to equate the two cases, and they are either ignorant or lying. Let the orange spin and denial begin.

The hearing proved that Biden did far worse with respect to handling of classified documents than Trump ever did. The fact that Biden WILL skate illustrates the blatant Democrat bias of the US Justice system. The Democrats are wrecking the most important institutions of America and that is by design.

You’d have to be criminally stupid to believe such a thing.

Perhaps the most important exchange of the hearing.

Rep Ted Lieu: (These questions are) designed to highlight what you already found in your report, which is that there are "material distinctions" between President Biden's case and Mr. Trump's case.

Q: In your investigation, did you find that President Biden directed his lawyer to lie to the FBI?
Hur: We identified no such evidence.

Q: Did you find that President Biden directed his lawyer to destroy classified documents?

Q: Did you find that President Biden directed his personal assistant to move boxes of documents to hide them from the FBI?

Q: Did you find that President Biden directed his personal assistant to delete security camera footage after the FBI asked for that footage?

Q: Did you find that President Biden showed a classified map related to an ongoing military operation to a campaign aide who did not have clearance?

Q: Did you find that President Biden engaged in a conspiracy to obstruct justice?

Q: Did you find that President Biden engaged in a conspiracy to conceal?

The rubes try to equate the two cases, and they are either ignorant or lying. Let the orange spin and denial begin.

Talk about cherry picking.

You would have to be terminally stupid not to see the facts.

Well then I guess you're criminally stupid because you don't see them.

Donald Trump has been a lifelong criminal. It's not a secret. Nobody hid the facts from you. You simply chose to ignore his history. Trump has stolen from members of his own family, so he had no compunctions whatsoever about stealing from the American people.

Trump has also confessed to every crime he's been accused of committing. He just keeps saying the law doesn't apply to him.

So yes. You're terminally stupid to ignore the facts, and Trump's confessions. But that's what being in a cult is all about.

Facts are such an inconvenient nuisance for Dumb Buttheads Americans like you.

How about the fact is that Hur stated that our current President would likely be found by a jury to be a an ”elderly man with a poor memory” who would be incapable of willfully hiding classified documents. You dolts are ok with this person being President of the US.

Nope. President Trump declassified his documents. Vice President Biden can't.
Former President Trump could not show that he declassified any of them to the Court... That's why on appeal by Smith, the Circuit Court reversed Judge Cannon, and allowed the FBI to take possession of the Marked Classified documents, and killed the Cannon appointed Magistrate....

How about the fact is that Hur stated that our current President would likely be found by a jury to be a an ”elderly man with a poor memory” who would be incapable of willfully hiding classified documents. You dolts are ok with this person being President of the US.
He put that in the report to appease Trumpers, so they wouldn't attack him for not prosecuting...it had no bearing and should not have been said.

But Hur, also said in his report that Biden had a photographic memory. How can those opposites, be justified?

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
I bought a '66 GTO in 1968 and kept it for over 50 years. I loved that GOAT. I spent thousands updating, improving, rebuilding, and keeping it in magnificent condition. I hit 70, and after that, someone offered me an obscene amount of money for my toy. I kept it garaged but drove it often. I hate that I sold that car, but I know, at 79, the last thing I needed was a car I had boosted to over 500 hp.

Over all those years, when talking about Bessie, I never said VRROOOM or VRROOOM when talking about my toy.

WhitePontiacGTO.jpg
Wow!!

And no, not about the car. You just gave away that you are about BIden’s age, and I’ve always been impressed by your intelligence and ability to articulate an argument.

The difference between your cognitive state - completely intact and obviously above average - and the fumbling, mumbling, old man who can’t remember how to exit a stage is stark. Anyone willing to vote for a man deemed too incompetent to stand trial is an idiot, or completely brainwashed by liberal media.

The alternate is a guy who Smith said willfully attempted to obstruct justice and far worse.

So you dolts are okay with that?

Or, is an animated story teller....I've known several.... they aren't 7....

Grandfathers tend to do so, also! ;)
Yeah, when talking to a child. NOT a president of the U.S. talking to a federal prosecutor.

Forum List

Back