Hunter Mentioned by Democrats in Impeachment Over 400 Times....

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
But they insist that he is completely irrelevant to the impeachment?

roflmao

iu

4:39 PM: Pam Bondi says Democrats mentioned Hunter Biden or Burisma more than 400 times during their presentation so they have to talk about it even though they would prefer not to do so. She says Democrats have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there were no reasons to wonder about the corruption. She now details the Hunter Biden/Burisma relationship, saying even Biden’s business (Chris Heinz) partner called the Hunter Biden/Burisma relationship “unacceptable.” Bondi said Heinz subsequently stopped doing business with Devon Archer and Hunter Biden. After citing the WaPo editorial that called the board appointment “nepotistic at best” and “nefarious at worst,” Bondi details Biden’s lack of qualifications and says the media were right to question this relationship. She cites other reports from outlets like ABC News. Bondi points out Burisma’s owner was on the country’s wanted list for fraud while Hunter Biden was on the company’s board.​

***Live Updates*** Impeachment Trial: Team Trump Continues Opening Arguments

"they have to talk about it [Biden] even though they would prefer not to do so."

Can I interest you in a bridge? It's real cheap, too!

"they have to talk about it [Biden] even though they would prefer not to do so."

Can I interest you in a bridge? It's real cheap, too!
I'm sure they would rather not have to speak about Hunter Biden.
At Clinton's impeachment dems would rather not have had to bring up Clinton's record and reputation as a sexual predator too.

Forum List

Back