Hunter Biden Sued For Paternity

Democrats give hunter a total pass and say everything hunter Biden has done was on the up and up.
These people are either straight up dopes, too stupid to know basic facts about Biden and his ultra corrupt father.

Or they know better but just lie their asses off because they cannot ever admit the truth. The people here by and large, I feel, just can't afford to admit they know what a fraud Biden is.
Hunter Biden is an adult & can do what ever he likes. If it is illegal, investigate him.

Racist? How is Trump Jr. racist?

I was only counting the corrupt Ukrainian deal.
That doesn't even take into the account his deal with the Chinese, Bank of China (John Kerry's son too) which was much much greater than his Ukraine scam. He is as corrupt AF!

NYT Confirms Hunter Biden Bank of China Deal, Leaves Out Key Details
More Breitbart bullshit from the likes of the morons that wrote books about Obama & Clinton that were nothing but unconfirmed hit jobs.

I know you will believe it because you are so easily duped.
Us dregs have to look up at some people. And Joe Biden and his family are just the most tubular role models ever. They are bricks to us all. Delaware's finest with no relationship to the rich blue bloods there. None at all. And no affect on votes for their massive corporate deals that only those Repubs seem to be accused of by someone.

Damn, looks like Ole' Sleepy Joe's kid is all over the place making an idiot of himself.

Drug addled, kicked out of the military, hosing his dead brothers wife, raking in millions for fetching Ukrainian mobsters coffee at board meetings, and is now being sued for child support.

Poor old Joe, can't shake the dog turd hanging around his neck.

"An Arkansas woman suing former Vice President Joe Biden‘s son Hunter Biden for paternity and child support has now claimed that Hunter admitted to her they had a child together last year — even as he denies it publicly."

Woman Suing Hunter Biden Over Alleged Love Child Claims He Admitted the Baby Was His — as He Denies the Suit
You would think he has kids to three different wives and cheated on all of them.

It shows again the hypocrisy of these right wing turds.

Triggered. Outstanding. What does that have to do with the topic of corrupt Bidens?

Too abstract for a pea brain. Sad.

Democrats give hunter a total pass and say everything hunter Biden has done was on the up and up.
These people are either straight up dopes, too stupid to know basic facts about Biden and his ultra corrupt father.

Or they know better but just lie their asses off because they cannot ever admit the truth. The people here by and large, I feel, just can't afford to admit they know what a fraud Biden is.
They are incapable of telling the truth. Lying and cheating is in their DNA.

Damn, looks like Ole' Sleepy Joe's kid is all over the place making an idiot of himself.

Drug addled, kicked out of the military, hosing his dead brothers wife, raking in millions for fetching Ukrainian mobsters coffee at board meetings, and is now being sued for child support.

"An Arkansas woman suing former Vice President Joe Biden‘s son Hunter Biden for paternity and child support has now claimed that Hunter admitted to her they had a child together last year — even as he denies it publicly."

Woman Suing Hunter Biden Over Alleged Love Child Claims He Admitted the Baby Was His — as He Denies the Suit
Gee....guess he should run for office as a Republican.

I thought Democrats aborted their babies to save the planet, or do they only do that to black babies...
Because no Republican ever had an abortion.

Look no further than Abby Johnson:
Abby Johnson (activist) - Wikipedia

I thought Democrats aborted their babies to save the planet, or do they only do that to black babies...

Yes, dear, she had several abortions and then ran an abortion clinic before she saw the light.

Wow.

Yes, dear, she had several abortions and then ran an abortion clinic before she saw the light.

Wow.
She had the abortions after she claimed she saw the light too....maybe it was a different light tho....

You would think he has kids to three different wives and cheated on all of them.

Triggered. Outstanding. What does that have to do with the topic of corrupt Bidens?

Too abstract for a pea brain. Sad.

Answer the question.

Hunter Biden is an adult & can do what ever he likes. If it is illegal, investigate him.
Unfortunately for clowns like you without his dad, Old Gropin' Joe, Hunter Biden probably couldn't get a job at Taco Bell.
The Ukraine looks bad but it's nothing compared to his deal with the Bank of China, along with John Kerry's kid.
https://nypost.com/2019/05/11/the-troubling-reason-why-biden-is-so-soft-on-china/

If Hunter Biden is taken down, as he should be in a just world, Joe Biden is going down with him because the Bank of China did not give Hunter $1.5 billion dollars because the coke snorting loser was such a brilliant business man.

Without being the son of the Vice President of the USA Biden has absolutely nothing to offer to the Chinese government.
He's a nobody with absolutely nothing to offer anyone and the Bank of China, a government entity, would not only not touch Biden with a ten foot pole but he would be a complete unknown to them and of zero interest.

Everything comes through the fact his father is Joe Biden and dad took his son to China with him and introduced him to all the important people in the upper echelons of their autocracy. You can toss Hunter Biden under a bus but he will be handcuffed to his father Joe when he goes.

Bunch of corrupt DemonRats..

All of them make vomit
None of them are being impeached and their campaign managers and personal attorneys aren`t in jail today. BTW, neither is Hillary Clinton.

Gee. Did they hold the impeachment already?? I must have missed it. Oh and Giuliani is in jail?? I missed that as well. Oh and Trump's campaign manger is in jail as well??

Wow I missed a lot or your a liar. I tend to go with the liar.

Hitlery is thanking her lucky stars she isn't in the military because if she were she'd be in Leavenworth right now.

All of them make vomit
None of them are being impeached and their campaign managers and personal attorneys aren`t in jail today. BTW, neither is Hillary Clinton.

Gee. Did they hold the impeachment already?? I must have missed it. Oh and Giuliani is in jail?? I missed that as well. Oh and Trump's campaign manger is in jail as well??

Hitlery is thanking her lucky stars she isn't in the military because if she were she'd be in Leavenworth right now.
My mistake was thinking that you`re dealing with the real world and have at least a clue. It`s Trump`s ex-lawyer Michael Cohen that`s in jail. Hillary would need to be charged with a crime and convicted to be locked up. Didn`t Trump promise his gullible goons that she would be locked up? What happened?

Trump's ex-lawyer Cohen arrives at federal prison to start three-year sentence

All of them make vomit

My mistake was thinking that you`re dealing with the real world and have at least a clue. It`s Trump`s ex-lawyer Michael Cohen that`s in jail. Hillary would need to be charged with a crime and convicted to be locked up. Didn`t Trump promise his gullible goons that she would be locked up? What happened?

No he didn't promise any such thing. Cohen isn't his attorney right now. Giuliani is and its right now we are talking about.

As I said. If Hitlery were in the military she'd be in Leavenworth for her e-mail fiasco. That's how illegal what she did is.

Oh and don't worry. Hitlery will never be held accountable for anything she's done.

All of them make vomit

No he didn't promise any such thing. Cohen isn't his attorney right now. Giuliani is and its right now we are talking about.

As I said. If Hitlery were in the military she'd be in Leavenworth for her e-mail fiasco. That's how illegal what she did is.

Oh and don't worry. Hitlery will never be held accountable for anything she's done.
FOX news spent 25 years accusing Hillary of everything in the world but she`s never been charged with a crime. The email "fiasco" exists only in the minds of Deplorables. You had Trump, the Senate and the House and failed to prosecute her for using email. Stop embarrassing yourself with that Hitlery crap. It`s an insult to all WW2 vets who fought against Hitler. Do you know who Hitler was?

All of them make vomit

FOX news spent 25 years accusing Hillary of everything in the world but she`s never been charged with a crime. The email "fiasco" exists only in the minds of Deplorables. You had Trump, the Senate and the House and failed to prosecute her for using email. Stop embarrassing yourself with that Hitlery crap. It`s an insult to all WW2 vets who fought against Hitler. Do you know who Hitler was?

As I said. If Hitlery were in the military what she did with her server and e-mails would have landed her in Leavenworth.

I work with loads of ex military and they all say the same. Leavenworth is where they would have landed if they did what she did.

Because of who she is she will never land in jail or be held accountable for anything she's done.

Anyone who thinks differently is just pissing up a rope.

Last edited:

It's the right wing's fault that Hunter Biden is a schmuck?

As I said. If Hitlery were in the military what she did with her server and e-mails would have landed her in Leavenworth.

I work with load of ex military and they all say the same. Leavenworth is where they would have landed if they did what she did.

Because of who she is she will never land in jail or be held accountable for anything she's done.

Anyone who thinks differently is just pissing up a rope.

August West is a delusional, brainwashed libtard.

It's the right wing's fault that Hunter Biden is a schmuck?

How do you know Hunter Biden is a schmuck? Do you know him or have you met him? Or do you believe everything Trump says or tweets.

In the former case, explain his schmuckism, and how you learned it. In the latter case you are totally ignorant about H.B.'s character, and provide evidence that you are a biddable fool and a schmuck.

Forum List

Back