Hunter Biden Partnered With Notorious Chinese Military Technology Thief

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Like father, like son...Hunter Biden sold out his country, climbed in bed with our nation's enemy, China...

Like father, like son...Hunter Biden sold out his country, climbed in bed with our nation's enemy, China...

Fake news. Sorry you aren’t allowed to talk about hunter after trump was busted trying to get the Ukraine to make shit up. You lost all credibility. Nothing here. Even if there was, doesn’t matter.

Never happened. More bullshit from Gateway pundit.

Prove it wrong, Troll.

Who would have ever thought? Someone has to take over the family Crime syndicate...

The memo, (the RWI talking point) is working, keep spreading and starting new conspiracy theories.

It is up to you to prove the info to be bogus...

Fake news. Sorry you aren’t allowed to talk about hunter after trump was busted trying to get the Ukraine to make shit up. You lost all credibility. Nothing here. Even if there was, doesn’t matter.

Your kidding right? You are going to use the nanner nanner boo boo defense... :laughing0301:

Nobody believes you mz. corn... Bring on some actual facts plz...:lol:

Plugs is running a crime family and Hunted has mafia don privilege, no doubt. It would be interesting to expose exactly what that lowlife shitstain has been up to for the last 10 years. Who gets kicked out of the Navy for smoking crack cocaine?

Gateway Pundit?

BBBBBBBWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Keep trying, Twinkle Toes.

If we had an honest media this would doom the Biden campaign.....

I notice how its you libs that are shouting fake news these days...the heat is getting close I think.....the tables are turning....

Poor snowflake, are you offended at my pointing out how China Joe's 'deadbeat dad' son sponges off his dad's position as VP, peddling his father's influence, to get lucrative gigs with a criminal Ukrainian and a known Chinese military technology thief? If you support China Joe then you should already know about and be used to how the Biden's made their fortune - admittedly extorting Ukraine PM's and selling influence...

Gateway Pundit?

FAKE news.

The memo, (the RWI talking point) is working, keep spreading and starting new conspiracy theories.
You LWNJ moonbats are all full of shit, as usual.

Here is a contemporaneous press release from Biden's company announcing the acquisition.

DETROIT, Sept. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- BHR is delighted to announce the closing of its acquisition, alongside its joint venture partner AVIC Auto, of Henniges Automotive, the world's leading designer and manufacturer of sealing and anti-vibration solutions for high-end automobiles, on September 8, 2015. The transaction, valued at around US$600 million, is structured as a joint acquisition by BHR (49%) and AVIC Auto (51%). BHR's investment in the joint venture is funded by its institutional LPs. BHR is confident in the potential for the growth of Henniges under the continued management of its current team with the new backing of AVIC Auto and BHR, who bring on board industrial expertise, as well as marketing and financial resources.

Candycorn, VOR and Winco, once again you are shown to be idiots.

Last edited:

Actually, I heard that someone said that, so it's got to be true....

And since I'm claiming "anonymous sources" (meaning I'm not naming names), I have irrefutable proof (according to the Democtats' rules)!!!!

Poor snowflake, are you offended at my pointing out how China Joe's 'deadbeat dad' son sponges off his dad's position as VP, peddling his father's influence, to get lucrative gigs with a criminal Ukrainian and a known Chinese military technology thief? If you support China Joe then you should already know about and be used to how the Biden's made their fortune - admittedly extorting Ukraine PM's and selling influence...
With trumps sons you have no credibility on that either. Sorry

With trumps sons you have no credibility on that either. Sorry
Please post the links proving Trump's sons took extremely lucrative jobs working for / with infamous criminal Ukrainian businessmen who are known for working with Putin or partnering with famous Chinese military technology thieves, snowflake, as Biden's deadbeat-dad son has.

Gateway Pundit?

Prove it wrong, Troll.

Forum List

Back