Hunter Biden has artwork for sale in NY gallery for $85,000

Trump does not touch his offshore money because of the idiots who send a billionaire money to cover his legal expenses. What idiot would do that. The idiots need the money more than Trump.
The same type of idiots who would pay $85,000 for a painting from Hunter Biden.
Hunter Biden and Donald Trump, both, take advantage of stupid suckers.
They are both slime balls.

Link?

huh? what ar you rambling on about trump? deflecting
No deflecting.
I was the one who said Hunter Biden is a slime bucket and Trump is to.
You are scared to death to say anything negative about your savior, Donald Trump.
Explain to me why people send Trump money for his criminal defence. It is ridiculous.
It would be ridiculous to send Hunter Biden money for his legal fees.

Link?

If Trump is getting all the money he needs from the suckers who support him he does not have to touch any of his own money. Can't you figure that out dumbass?

I know a Trump trained monkey will not say anything negative about their trainer. They are no allowed to.

I hope Trump DOESN'T run, he's not fit for the Job. He fucked it up so badly by allowing the swamp to metastasize.

We need a guy who will come in with Seal Teams at the ready and arrest all 50 Intel Leaders who swore the Clinton Dossier was Russian disinformation along with Comey, Rosenstein, Wray, Krebs, Barr, Sessions, Clapper, Brennan, Milley, Austin, Schiff, Pelosi ,Fauxi, Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab and a hundred others -- that's on Day One

If Trump is getting all the money he needs from the suckers who support him he does not have to touch any of his own money. Can't you figure that out dumbass?

So you don't have a link and cannot prove what comes out of your mouth.

You can admit that here.

I hope Trump DOESN'T run, he's not fit for the Job. He fucked it up so badly by allowing the swamp to metastasize.

We need a guy who will come in with Seal Teams at the ready and arrest all 50 Intel Leaders who swore the Clinton Dossier was Russian disinformation along with Comey, Rosenstein, Wray, Krebs, Barr, Sessions, Clapper, Brennan, Milley, Austin, Schiff, Pelosi ,Fauxi, Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab and a hundred others -- that's on Day One
I am glad you have seen the light with Trump.

I think you need to take a harder look at the conspiracy theories. Most, if not all, are not true.

So you don't have a link and cannot prove what comes out of your mouth.

You can admit that here.

I proved the money Trump has received but huge group of suckers.
What else do you want.
If Trump is being supported by a group of idiots, he does not have to touch his own money.
I understand, for someone as slow as you, it is difficult to comprehend. Try hard to understand so you do not look like an idiot.

I proved the money Trump has received but huge group of suckers.
What else do you want.
If Trump is being supported by a group of idiots, he does not have to touch his own money.
I understand, for someone as slow as you, it is difficult to comprehend. Try hard to understand so you do not look like an idiot.

Okay.

If you say so.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Trump wasn’t spied on?
There was FBI surveilence based on tips of Russian colusion. It was wrong but it did not prevent Trump from being elected.
If there was a deep state with a lot of power, Trump would have nver been elected. Probably Biden would not of either or Obama.
The way the deep state is projected, Trump, Biden or Obama would not be their pick.

There was FBI surveilence based on tips of Russian colusion. It was wrong but it did not prevent Trump from being elected.
If there was a deep state with a lot of power, Trump would have nver been elected. Probably Biden would not of either or Obama.
The way the deep state is projected, Trump, Biden or Obama would not be their pick.

Tips of Russian collusion -- based upon the faked Steel Dossier that Hillary paid for.

As I said, Trump should have had many people either locked up in Leavenworth or shot at sunrise for that

Tips of Russian collusion -- based upon the faked Steel Dossier that Hillary paid for.

As I said, Trump should have had many people either locked up in Leavenworth or shot at sunrise for that
I am glad I don't live in your paranoid world.

Hunter Biden has artwork for sale in a NY gallery for $85,000.
Anyone who would pay $85,000 dollars for artwork by Hunter Biden is as stupid as someone who donates to Donald Trump's defense fund.

That's not art!

That's money laundering.

Forum List

Back