Hunter Biden has artwork for sale in NY gallery for $85,000

:rofl:
One attendee who was permitted to view the art told the New York Post that Hunter’s newest works were “terrible.” “I think it’s terrible — the two on the right as you walk in,” said the man who refused to give his name.

Hunter’s newest works of art contrast his prior shapes and forms. Previously painting bright and flowing contours with shiny finishes, the style of Hunter’s recent art appears flat and motionless with geometric shapes that seem misplaced throughout the large canvases.

Hunter Biden has artwork for sale in a NY gallery for $85,000.
Anyone who would pay $85,000 dollars for artwork by Hunter Biden is as stupid as someone who donates to Donald Trump's defense fund.

A Hunter Biden thread about Donald Trump!

Color me surprised!

Anyone who would pay $85,000 dollars for artwork by Hunter Biden is as stupid as someone who donates to Donald Trump's defense fund.
I got news for ya, no one in their right mind would buy his art.

It's called money laundering.

Now, it's bed time, so you better go before your mama yells at ya.

this is just one of the many ways the xiden criminal syndicate is laundering the chinese money they earned for selling the classified docs xiden’s been stealing since he was a senator

this is just one of the many ways the xiden criminal syndicate is laundering the chinese money they earned for selling the classified docs xiden’s been stealing since he was a senator
Trump does not touch his offshore money because of the idiots who send a billionaire money to cover his legal expenses. What idiot would do that. The idiots need the money more than Trump.
The same type of idiots who would pay $85,000 for a painting from Hunter Biden.
Hunter Biden and Donald Trump, both, take advantage of stupid suckers.
They are both slime balls.

I wonder what the big guys cut is
Trump does not touch his offshore money because of the idiots who send a billionaire money to cover his legal expenses. What idiot would do that. The idiots need the money more than Trump.
The same type of idiots who would pay $85,000 for a painting from Hunter Biden.
Hunter Biden and Donald Trump, both, take advantage of stupid suckers.
They are both slime balls.
huh? what ar you rambling on about trump? deflecting

Forum List

Back