So, who is Russian puppet in all that?

The entire "Russian meddling" crap has been outed as crap. Get over it. Your side lied. Trump is still President.
My side? Who's my side?

I knew "Russian meddling" was BS as soon as it started. Throwing millions of dollars into investigation of absurd was just a waste.

oh hell yeah - throwing $110 million bucks at a 72 year old derelict to go play golf isnt an absurd waste..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

f'n morons
You shouldn't be dishing Loretta Lynch like that.

I think we need to accept that Hunter Biden is just an example of American royal families work. This goes for both parties and also mega business owners and so forth. Your kids will get into the best colleges. They will be handed the best jobs and careers. They continue the legacy for another generation. That is how it works. It is very tough to break into the club. But, if you do, you and your family will be set for life.
Bribery and Extortion and Graft is not the Norm, nor should it be for a Vice President or anyone who is a prominent figure.

Please, do NOT drag Russia into Bidens' case. They were, are and will be anti-Russian, everything Biden has been doing in Ukraine (besides his own crimes) was anti-Russian. They are puppets of Deep State and it's anti-Russian. Don't sound like Pelosi, who blames Russia for every Dems' fault.

Lavrov: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has said today regarding the scandal over the telephone conversation between US President Trump and President of Ukraine Zelensky that she thinks Russia “has a hand in this.” I believe this is paranoia, very obviously so.
Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s remarks and answers to media questions following the High-Level Week of the 74th Session of the UN General Assembly, New York, September 27, 2019
Burisma is ran by a corrupt Ukranian Oligarch who has ties to The Russian Mob.
Which Russian Mob?

BTW, Russian mob and Russian puppets are two different things. There are plenty people in Russia (mainly planted by West) who are anti-Russian and are Deep State puppets.

P.S. I'm from Ukraine and can tell you for sure: everything there is anti-Russian after Obama/Soros 2014 coup. And it's a tragedy for our people.
Which begs the question of why Biden had The Prosecutor fired in The Ukraine who was investigating both Hunter Biden and George Soros.
So, what Russia has to do with all that crap???????? You did not answer my question. Which Russian Mob?
Ask Adam Schiff. It is well known that the Ukrainian Oligarch tied to Burisma has ties to organized crime in Russia and The Ukraine.

The Duran:

Who is Schiff’s patron, Igor Pasternak? He is a Ukraine globalist, military industrialist who was curiously spotted in Maidan, Kiev in 2014 for “diplomatic reasons” during the US/CIA sponsored coup.

Pasternak, who was raised and educated in Ukraine before immigrating to the United States, is a passionate promoter of Ukrainian culture and business. He has been especially active building awareness of Ukraine’s strategic economic importance among Members of Congress. Since political protests broke out across Ukraine in late 2013, Pasternak has worked to personally inform and educate Members of Congress about the geostrategic importance of Ukraine to European and US security.

What drives Adam Schiff’s never ending Russia hysteria?

When in doubt follow the money. Congressman Schiff’s well documented Putin obsession may have something to do with his billionaire, military complex, oligarch patron from Ukraine.

Adam Schiff is an owned hatchet man of Ukrainian arms dealer Igor Pasternak. Schiff’s anti-Russian narrative is carefully orchestrated by his Ukrainian handlers

Taste of Ukraine Reception for Rep. Adam Schiff (D, CA-29) | Political Party Time

Adam Schiff's collusion with oligarch, Ukrainian arms dealer, exposed

No ties to Russia, only to Ukraine.

Please, do NOT drag Russia into Bidens' case. They were, are and will be anti-Russian, everything Biden has been doing in Ukraine (besides his own crimes) was anti-Russian. They are puppets of Deep State and it's anti-Russian. Don't sound like Pelosi, who blames Russia for every Dems' fault.

Lavrov: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has said today regarding the scandal over the telephone conversation between US President Trump and President of Ukraine Zelensky that she thinks Russia “has a hand in this.” I believe this is paranoia, very obviously so.
Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s remarks and answers to media questions following the High-Level Week of the 74th Session of the UN General Assembly, New York, September 27, 2019

Biden is one of those who organized genocide on Russians in Ukraine

Democrats always accuse their opponents of doing what they do to provide cover for their own actions. The average Democrat is to stupid and brainwashed to notice or care.

images

Forum List

Back