Hunter Biden agrees to open testimony

And they had no supporting evidence of that allegation.
You have no supporting evidence of your allegation that Weiss never asked Garland for authority. LOL Do you not see the absurd path you are going down?

The question was what Devon Archer testified to
While he claims he talked or was on the line with the VP 20 times, he also claimed business was never discussed

Were you ever in business? Did you ever put your daddy on speakerphone with your clients? Dozens of time?
Comer conveniently left that part out.

Why Hunter Biden does not want a private deposition that Comer can misrepresent
Again????? He can't misrepresent anything as he will release the transcript. Like he did with Archer.

You have no supporting evidence of your allegation that Weiss never asked Garland for authority. LOL Do you not see the absurd path you are going down?
You want evidence that something didn't happen? Hahahahaha.

He has seen the tricks Republicans pull in reporting on closed door testimony

Your fishing expedition has become Captain Ahab chasing the great white whale," Lowell wrote. "We have seen you use closed door sessions to manipulate, even distort the facts and misinform the public. We therefore propose opening the door."

Why are Republicans unwilling for the public to see that they have no real evidence of a crime?
Why does it take so long, Hunter scandals case?

Seems that's what you are demanding.
They made a claim without proof that something did happen. That's like saying I committed a crime without evidence, and then when I say I didn't, you demand I provide evidence that I didn't.

Were you ever in business? Did you ever put your daddy on speakerphone with your clients? Dozens of time?

Again????? He can't misrepresent anything as he will release the transcript. Like he did with Archer.
My Daddy wasn’t Vice President but I would have no problem putting him on speakerphone

You still can’t show Joe Biden involved in his business dealings can you?

They made a claim without proof that something did happen. That's like saying I committed a crime without evidence, and then when I say I didn't, you demand I provide evidence that I didn't.
Wow, just wow.

My Daddy wasn’t Vice President but I would have no problem putting him on speakerphone

That's not the question is it.
You still can’t show Joe Biden involved in his business dealings can you?
Please don't start with the NO EVIDENCE mantra. You're better than that.

This is really going to hurt you isn't it? I don't know why people get so caught up in defending corrupt scumbag politicians. This tool has been selling out his position of power in gvt for decades, and you don't give a fuck. Simply because he's on your team

That's not the question is it.

Please don't start with the NO EVIDENCE mantra. You're better than that.

This is really going to hurt you isn't it? I don't know why people get so caught up in defending corrupt scumbag politicians. This tool has been selling out his position of power in gvt for decades, and you don't give a fuck. Simply because he's on your team
OK

Show some evidence of the VP involved in Hunters Business dealings
Eyewitness testimony, email, voicemail, correspondence

A Dinner doesn’t cut it

OK

Show some evidence of the VP involved in Hunters Business dealings
Eyewitness testimony, email, voicemail, correspondence

A Dinner doesn’t cut it
Literally tens of thousands of emails between Biden's VP office and Hunter’s investment firm Rosemont Seneca

Literally tens of thousands of emails between Biden's VP office and Hunter’s investment firm Rosemont Seneca

Now we are talking

Now you get to show business transactions in any of those emails

Don Jr is not allowed to run a charity because of theft.
Don Jr. is a party to the NY trial determining how many hundreds of millions of dollars they are going to be fined for fraud.
Don Jr. has never held his own job.
Link liar.... gives us a link... you are full of shit... Don Jr runs a multinational corporation that employs thousands of people and provides medical insurance for them... all Hunter does is meth and takes money from our enemies that he hasn't earned and screws his daughter over....

Link liar.... gives us a link... you are full of shit... Don Jr runs a multinational corporation that employs thousands of people and provides medical insurance for them... all Hunter does is meth and takes money from our enemies that he hasn't earned and screws his daughter over....
You give us a link to your statement.

You give us a link to your statement.
That's not how it works dummy.... give us the proof that what you accused Don Jr of is true... I know you can't but you should try or just stop lying... you libs must be getting desperate because the lies from you all lately is unbelievable....

Forum List

Back