Hunter and the Foreign Agents Registration Act

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“The Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) was enacted in 1938. FARA requires certain agents of foreign principals who are engaged in political activities or other activities specified under the statute to make periodic public disclosure of their relationship with the foreign principal, as well as activities, receipts and disbursements in support of those activities. Disclosure of the required information facilitates evaluation by the government and the American people of the activities of such persons in light of their function as foreign agents. The FARA Unit of the Counterintelligence and Export Control Section (CES) in the National Security Division (NSD) is responsible for the administration and enforcement of FARA.”

Hunter is in total violation of this act but now they’ve pulled this wrist slap stunt as a distraction.

“The Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) was enacted in 1938. FARA requires certain agents of foreign principals who are engaged in political activities or other activities specified under the statute to make periodic public disclosure of their relationship with the foreign principal, as well as activities, receipts and disbursements in support of those activities. Disclosure of the required information facilitates evaluation by the government and the American people of the activities of such persons in light of their function as foreign agents. The FARA Unit of the Counterintelligence and Export Control Section (CES) in the National Security Division (NSD) is responsible for the administration and enforcement of FARA.”

Hunter is in total violation of this act but now they’ve pulled this wrist slap stunt as a distraction.

~~~~~~
Best example of the two-tiered system of Maoist/DSA Democrat Just-Us :

Were Hunter's business ventures involved with hunter being hired as a Political Lobbyist for the foreign companies with our government or something?

I don't believe so?

But if so, then yes he should have registered as a foreigner's agent.

Were Hunter's business ventures involved with hunter being hired as a Political Lobbyist for the foreign companies with our government or something?

I don't believe so?

You think he got on the board of Burisma because of his extensive expertise in energy production?

I don't believe so?

You tell us. Exactly what business was Crackhead in?

He’s directly involved with several foreign governments.
Is that all that is required? Seems like in a place like China, that would be every person doing business there....could lead back to the Communist Chinese government??? There's gotta be more to it than just that....? It says something about being involved in political things, stateside for them? I'm truly clueless on what that actually means???

Do we even know what ALL of the Hunter and Jim venture businesses were...I had tried to find out a few weeks back but my researching it got sidetracked?

Is that all that is required? Seems like in a place like China, that would be every person doing business there....could lead back to the Communist Chinese government??? There's gotta be more to it than just that....? It says something about being involved in political things, stateside for them? I'm truly clueless on what that actually means???

Do we even know what ALL of the Hunter and Jim venture businesses were...I had tried to find out a few weeks back but my researching it got sidetracked?
They have many LLCs. Surely they do lots of business. Should be easy to look into.

You don’t report working with foreign governments and you’re a felon.

Forum List

Back