Hundreds of patriots protest IIhan Omar at CAIR fundraiser in Bellvue, Washington

I love how conservatives get mad about silly religious nonsense practiced by other conservatives, then go home and practice silly religious nonsense themselves

My silly religious nonsense doesn't command me to slaughter others over their silly religious nonsense.
Because secularism tamed you. Though you have spent your entire adult life voting to bomb and invade the Middle East. So hmm.

Anyways, your supposed magic is no more or less special than anybody else’s.

I love how conservatives get mad about silly religious nonsense practiced by other conservatives, then go home and practice silly religious nonsense themselves

My silly religious nonsense doesn't command me to slaughter others over their silly religious nonsense.
Because secularism tamed you. Though you have spent your entire adult life voting to bomb and invade the Middle East. So hmm.

No, Christ did.

Also: Wrong. I oppose virtually all of our military presence in the Middle East.

You people are bigoted assholes. Attacking a woman because she is a Muslim. Did you learn that behavior from your other hero Adolf?
No. Adolph was an ally and supporter of Muslims like the Grand Mufti in Palestine because they both had the same goal...getting rid of the Jews. But you're real stupid so I wouldn't expect you to know that, or anything else.

And Omar is not attacked because she is Muslim. She is attacked because she is a certain type of Muslim that supports Islamists like CAIR that want a one world caliphate under sharia law. But again, you're much too fucking dumb to know that. She's Hitler's kindred spirit.
If this were 1939, the stupid child would be defending the Nazis by calling people a teutoniphobe if they did not join him in supporting them.

No, Christ did.

Also: Wrong. I oppose virtually all of our military presence in the Middle East.
But you voted twice for Dubya.

Christ did a shitty job then, as you Christians slaughtered across the ages after he left. Secularism has tamed the zealousness of your beliefs, though. Doing a much better job.

No, Christ did.

Christ did a shitty job then, as you Christians slaughtered across the ages after he left. Secularism has tamed the zealousness of your beliefs, though. Doing a much better job.

Wrong again. I wasn't old enough to vote in the 2000 election.

Give me examples of these "Christian slaughters across the ages".

Christians had their reformation and the excesses they once suffered through are all gone now. Still waiting for Islam to have their moment of sanity...they are only five hundred years behind the rest of the world, as usual.

Christians had their reformation and the excesses they once suffered through are all gone now. Still waiting for Islam to have their moment of sanity...they are only five hundred years behind the rest of the world, as usual.
10,000 reformations wouldn’t make your magic any more real.

No, Christ did.

Open a history book. A couple good examples are the world wars where Christians slaughtered each other in massacres never before seen in history. Colonialism had a lot of fun genocides. Plenty more for your entertainment.

No, Christ did.

Open a history book. A couple good examples are the world wars where Christians slaughtered each other in massacres never before seen in history. Colonialism had a lot of fun genocides. Plenty more for your entertainment.

The world wars were waged in the name of Christ? You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you.

No, Christ did.

crusades?

No, Christ did.

crusades?

You mean the wars Christians launched as a response to hundreds of years of Muslim aggression. Those Crusades?

It's hilarious how you leftist tards always ignore that FACT.

You people are bigoted assholes. Attacking a woman because she is a Muslim. Did you learn that behavior from your other hero Adolf?
No. Adolph was an ally and supporter of Muslims like the Grand Mufti in Palestine because they both had the same goal...getting rid of the Jews. But you're real stupid so I wouldn't expect you to know that, or anything else.

And Omar is not attacked because she is Muslim. She is attacked because she is a certain type of Muslim that supports Islamists like CAIR that want a one world caliphate under sharia law. But again, you're much too fucking dumb to know that. She's Hitler's kindred spirit.

More than that, Hitler had SS Hanschar a division filled with Bosniak Muslims.
Also Islamic Tatar legions in the SS.
Hitler & his Nazis also propped up a Islamic Chechen rebellion against Russian Soviets.

What makes them Patriots exactly.
Patriots are the opposite of traitors

Those of you openly siding with a seditious group attempting to replace our way of life with an Islamist theocracy are traitors through and through.

The Patriots are all those who support our modern western values and wish for them to continue rather than joining you in championing the Islamist fascists out to destroy us.

What makes them Patriots exactly.
Patriots are the opposite of traitors

Those of you openly siding with a seditious group attempting to replace our way of life with an Islamist theocracy are traitors through and through.

The Patriots are all those who support our modern western values and wish for them to continue rather than joining you in championing the Islamist fascists out to destroy us.

The Patriots like you are nothing but hypocrites that bow down to a wanna be king. You Trump Humpers are so full of shit your eyes are brown, these guy goes on foreign soil and sides with dictators and folks like you cheer him on. It discounts our intelligence and sides with the enemy and Trump Humpers cheer him on. Don't hand me that patriot bullshit, you ass clowns wouldn't know patriotism if it hit you in the ass.

I wonder how many conservative fly airliners into skyscrapers in the name of God, or kill each other for little bags of crack.

Forum List

Back