Hundreds of patriots protest IIhan Omar at CAIR fundraiser in Bellvue, Washington

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hundreds of Patriots Protest Ilhan Omar at CAIR Fundraiser In Bellevue, Washington (VIDEO)
Outspoken Muslim congresswoman Ilhan Omar was the keynote speaker at a fundraiser for the Washington chapter of the Council On American Islamic Relations (CAIR) on Saturday, May 25th. Yes, Memorial Day weekend. Despite the rain that persisted into the evening, a group of pro Trump patriots organized a protest out front of the Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue, just across the street from Microsoft headquarters, across a lake from Seattle. Their protest was countered by a small group of low energy, burned out hippies, who were mostly all white, screaming “RACIST” and all of the other usual rhetoric at the pro Trump side, which featured several Jews, blacks, Asians, young and old, straight and gay.

Oh the little unliked anti american prick is getting told off basically, oh they don't like that you donn't act that way with the OMAR God she's the sheeps queen as they obey her every demand.....

Hundreds of Patriots Protest Ilhan Omar at CAIR Fundraiser In Bellevue, Washington (VIDEO)
Outspoken Muslim congresswoman Ilhan Omar was the keynote speaker at a fundraiser for the Washington chapter of the Council On American Islamic Relations (CAIR) on Saturday, May 25th. Yes, Memorial Day weekend. Despite the rain that persisted into the evening, a group of pro Trump patriots organized a protest out front of the Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue, just across the street from Microsoft headquarters, across a lake from Seattle. Their protest was countered by a small group of low energy, burned out hippies, who were mostly all white, screaming “RACIST” and all of the other usual rhetoric at the pro Trump side, which featured several Jews, blacks, Asians, young and old, straight and gay.

Oh the little unliked anti american prick is getting told off basically, oh they don't like that you donn't act that way with the OMAR God she's the sheeps queen as they obey her every demand.....
It was actually maybe a dozen idiots. Total waste of time.

Right wing extremists protest nobody bats an eye.

Left wing extremists protest everyone loses their minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Un-Apologetically US: Building MUSLIM POWER For 2020 & Beyond”

The left of course will have no problem with: “Un-Apologetically US: Building MUSLIM POWER For 2020 & Beyond”
but imagine if it were "Building Christian Power". The left would come completely unglued.

• Banned
Right wing extremists protest nobody bats an eye.

Left wing extremists protest everyone loses their minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stupid fk cover your self with the same clothes they wear the women are FORCED to wear dumbass..............

That stupid bitch wouldn't dare talk the same chit she is now over their her fkn ass would be dead and the c...t knows it.

CAIR is anything but what it professes to be.

Anyone running that outfit shouldn't be trusted as far as they can be thrown.

The death cult and sharia law is what they represent. They couldn't care less about Muslim/American relations.

They and every other member of the death cult should be booted out of the US and Europe.

I love how conservatives get mad about silly religious nonsense practiced by other conservatives, then go home and practice silly religious nonsense themselves

Islamophobia 0n parade.

You people are bigoted assholes. Attacking a woman because she is a Muslim. Did you learn that behavior from your other hero Adolf?
No. Adolph was an ally and supporter of Muslims like the Grand Mufti in Palestine because they both had the same goal...getting rid of the Jews. But you're real stupid so I wouldn't expect you to know that, or anything else.

And Omar is not attacked because she is Muslim. She is attacked because she is a certain type of Muslim that supports Islamists like CAIR that want a one world caliphate under sharia law. But again, you're much too fucking dumb to know that. She's Hitler's kindred spirit.

Last edited:
You people are bigoted assholes. Attacking a woman because she is a Muslim. Did you learn that behavior from your other hero Adolf?
No. Adolph was an ally and supporter of Muslims like the Grand Mufti in Palestine because they both had the same goal...getting rid of the Jews. But you're real stupid so I wouldn't expect you to know that, or anything else.

And Omar is not attacked because she is Muslim. She is attacked because she is a certain type of Muslim that supports Islamists like CAIR that want a one world caliphate under sharia law. But again, you're much too fucking dumb to know that. She's Hitler's kindred spirit.
You are the type of person who would kill all Muslims like Hitler tried to do with the Jews.

God forbid Muslims want equal rights & protection from bigots like you.

And shove your Sharia Law up your ass.

The Christian Right wants to legislate their Christian Law. Why is that OK?

You are the type of person who would kill all Muslims like Hitler tried to do with the Jews.

God forbid Muslims want equal rights & protection from bigots like you.
Groups like CAIR don't want equal rights, moron. They want a world wide caliphate...Islam Uber Alles. I almost forgot how dim you were, and then this reminded me.

And shove your Sharia Law up your ass.
Stay classy, fool.

The Christian Right wants to legislate their Christian Law. Why is that OK?
Start a thread about it.
It's got nothing to do with a fundraiser in Bellvue, idiot, but I understand why you want to change the subject off of Omar and her support for Islamists like CAIR.

Last edited:
I love how conservatives get mad about silly religious nonsense practiced by other conservatives, then go home and practice silly religious nonsense themselves

My silly religious nonsense doesn't command me to slaughter others over their silly religious nonsense.

Forum List

Back