Hundreds of Columbia professors sign new letter saying they’re ‘appalled’ and ‘horrified’ about campus antisemitism

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1698801268049.gif

The CYA stuff going with the Left is hilarious. Democrat party is split 50/50 on siding with terrorists and the party is ripping itself apart. They’re appalled and horrified that their antisemitic spawn don’t know when to hide what they really think. Bad press hurts donations to Columbia from donors who now know that the place is a breeding ground for antisemites.

I expect university donations to be down substantially next year.

View attachment 851498

The CYA stuff going with the Left is hilarious. Democrat party is split 50/50 on siding with terrorists and the party is ripping itself apart. They’re appalled and horrified that their antisemitic spawn don’t know when to hide what they really think. Bad press hurts donations to Columbia from donors who now know that the place is a breeding ground for antisemites.

LOL. Poor lefties.

IMG_5202.jpeg

Wait a darn diggity dang minute! It seems that the media is more concerned with (hold your breath, children) Islamophobia. Because, damn, what happened on Oct 7th in Israel, Hamas genocidal attacks murdering Jews wasn't exactly sending a great message for the Palestine tourism board.

View attachment 851498

Yes, they created the Frankenstein monster and cant stuff it back into the box.

Israel goes on a genocidal killing spree.

Connies are worried about free speech on campus.

YCMTSU

Forum List

Back