Hundreds of active duty Marines proudly march in Gay Pride Parade

R

rdean

Troops march in San Diego gay pride parade - Marine Corps News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Marine Corps Times

The crowd roared as the group waving military flags and holding placards identifying their military branch walked past the thousands.

Every branch of service was represented Saturday, including the Coast Guard. Marines and sailors ran out carrying their branch’s flags over their heads.

071611-sd-pride-parade2-800.JPG

gays-in-military-ws-Marines-Rex.jpg

610x.jpg

t1larg.san.diego.pride.gi.jpg

Rick Perry's supporters for his "Call to Prayer" must be shitting bricks. I was watching them compare gays to Hitler's Brown Shirts and going on and on about how they "recruit" and how they will "take over the country".

The right has tried to demonize the gays for so long that they are perplexed it's not working any more. Hating the gays was a "given" in American Politics when it came to the right wing and especially the Fundigelicals.

Oops.

Take away the right's hate and what do they have left? The emperor has no clothes.

100'S?

And this is a big whoop because?

sure doesn't take much to blow some peoples skirts up.

And why is it we are suppose to celebrate OR CARE every time a homosexual does something. it gets a little tiring.

Last edited:
Those look like real Marines to you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7zfnbdyAW8]‪Sean Penn/Jeff Spicoli - You dick!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

If we took away rdean's stupid, the board would die.

I await one of the 6% of rdean's posts that are not partisan bullshit.

Wait a minute. You mean the right doesn't hate the gays? Have you told the State of Texas? Apparently, they didn't get the memo.

Wait a minute. You mean the right doesn't hate the gays? Have you told the State of Texas? Apparently, they didn't get the memo.

You do realize that a state does not have an emotional response to anything, right? It's a land mass, and, generally speaking, land masses do not 'hate'.

Fucking moron.

I know this is a difficult concept for you to get into that small brain but... there is no 'the right'..... there are a whole lot of individuals who hold right wing views, but they are not borg like in their thinking. Fucking moron.

Last edited:
The Coast Guard is not part of the DoD, deanie-do.

What about the Marines, the Army, the Navy, the National Guard and the Air Force?
What about them?

The Coast Guard is not part of the DoD, deanie-do.

Every branch of service was represented Saturday, including the Coast Guard.

All this says is the Coast Guard was included IN THE PARADE. Don't "invent". You aren't very good at it.

Troops march in San Diego gay pride parade - Marine Corps News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Marine Corps Times

The crowd roared as the group waving military flags and holding placards identifying their military branch walked past the thousands.

Every branch of service was represented Saturday, including the Coast Guard. Marines and sailors ran out carrying their branch’s flags over their heads.
Support for Obama dropping even harder among Military:
U.S. Military Personnel, Veterans Give Obama Lower Marks
U.S. military veterans and those currently on active military duty are less likely to approve of President Obama's job performance than are Americans of comparable ages who are not in the military.
You think it's because of the illegal war the Kenyan Dick Tater Obama is pushing? Or is it his efforts to undermine the 2nd Amendment through the Mexican Gun Running scandal?

You do realize that a state does not have an emotional response to anything, right? It's a land mass, and, generally speaking, land masses do not 'hate'.

Fucking moron.
Yes, he is.

You know what, I am sick of your bullshit of how the right hate homosexuals. You don't friggen know that and don't try and tell us that some of those on the left, don't supposedly hate them.

It seem your only purpose on this board is stir up shit and show how HATEFUL you are.

you should just stfu already.

Last edited:

Fucking moron.

Ahhh, but the State Republican Party Platform does speak for the Republicans living in that state, right Ms. Swirl?

http://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/FINAL_2010_STATE_REPUBLICAN_PARTY_PLATFORM.pdf

Fucking moron.

I know this is a difficult concept for you to get into that small brain but... there is no 'the right'..... there are a whole lot of individuals who hold right wing views, but they are not borg like in their thinking. Fucking moron.
Lefties will never understand this because that's exactly how they think and act: A mob ruled by their emotions.

Forum List

Back