Humans Are not made to travel into Space. Its a waste of Money.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Many studies have shown that space travel is not good for Humans beings. We are Earth bound creatures not born to travel into the zero gravity of space. All the money being spent on space travel, could be best spent on Earth. We still have world hunger and many problems here on Earth. Lets stop all this Mars rover missions, and spaceEX launches now.!!

Many studies have shown that space travel is not good for Humans beings. We are Earth bound creatures not born to travel into the zero gravity of space. All the money being spent on space travel, could be best spent on Earth. We still have world hunger and many problems here on Earth. Lets stop all this Mars rover missions, and spaceEX launches now.!!

Man does all kinds of things that humans were "not born" to do. Flying, traveling underwater, hell, driving a car, all are things man was "not born" to do.

Years long missions could be carried out on ships with artificial gravity.

The Cosmic Gama ray radiation that any Mars three year mission Astronauts would be exposed to, if they make it to Mars or are able to lift off of Mars once they land, could kill them all.

The Cosmic Gama ray radiation that any Mars three year mission Astronauts would be exposed to, if they make it to Mars or are able to lift off of Mars once they land, could kill them all.

Driving down your street could kill you too.

If you look at the technology that is a direct result of the space program, you will see it has been well worth the money.

If you don't want to go to space, don't go.

Last edited:

Man does all kinds of things that humans were "not born" to do. Flying, traveling underwater, hell, driving a car, all are things man was "not born" to do.

I'm pretty sure we weren't meant to down a whole crave case of White Castles while stoned either....but it happens.....to a friend.....

Studying space has progressed it.
Turn off your computer, dumbo

Agreed. Space travel requires cutting edge technology via applied sciences and engineering, which expands technology throughout our world.

Except for Astronaut ice-cream. That shit is gross.

I'm pretty sure we weren't meant to down a whole crave case of White Castles while stoned either....but it happens.....to a friend.....

Good point. In the south it is Krystals. I have heard that some people eat a dozen when they are partaking of the devil's weed. Just what I heard.

Studying space has progressed it.
Turn off your computer, dumbo

Agreed. Space travel requires cutting edge technology via applied sciences and engineering, which expands technology throughout our world.

Except for Astronaut ice-cream. That shit is gross.
I tried it at kennedys qhen i was a kid but i dont remember how it was.
Ill take your word for it lol

I've heard that traveling underwater can be hazardous for your health too since we don't have gills

And last I checked humans can survive at the altitude that planes fly either.

Based on humans own abilities we we're only created for speeds under 20mph and never leaving the ground.

I've heard that traveling underwater can be hazardous for your health too since we don't have gills

Based on humans own abilities we we're only created for speeds under 20mph and never leaving the ground.

The "experts" said women should run marathons either. Claimed their uterus could fall out.

The "experts" said women should run marathons either. Claimed their uterus could fall out.

The Myth of the Falling Uterus

Crazy that that is real.

Humans are the first species on Earth with the capability to alter their environment including creating a habitable environment.

Unlike the the OP with their complete lack of vision, I argue that humans are perfectly designed to spread off world, adapt, and spread throughout the stars as a spacefaring species ensuring the survival of a species that inhabits a planet with a finite life span.
The Earth and Sun will die in a distant future, no sense we follow that fate.

You're right about space not being good for humans you're wrong about everything else. First, every penny of the space program is spent on earth, we don't send cash into space. What we do well and need to focus on, is sending our machines, like the rovers, into space for us. They are much more efficient at exploration. When they can create habitats and ecosystems for us, only then should man go into space or to another planet or moon.

Humans were not made to travel in the air or on the water either. Neither were we designed to move faster than a very few miles per hour.

You some kinda Luddite?

Last edited:
Humans were not made to travel in the air or on the water either. Neither were we designed to move faster than a very few miles per hour.

You some kinda Luddite?

See what happens when you give the Amish a computer.. lol

Forum List

Back