Humane Final Solution to the Jewish Problem

So obviously the logistics of relocating the Hebrews to an island would make more sense. ..... :cool:

In the 20th-century, we established an island of sorts for the Jews, in the middle-east, in hopes of freeing the West from their corruption. But, not enough Jews have chosen to self-deport from the west. And, the Jews that have gone to that island have created mess in the middle-east beyond anything anyone could have envisioned.

Even if we created a sea-locked island for Jews, no doubt they'd still manage to cause incredible havoc.

As the Bible says of these children of Satan, "they please not God, and are *contrary to all men." Until Satan is thrown into the lake of fire, the Jews will be here doing his work.

Historically speaking, it's never been a good idea to try to eliminate the Jews. They've been around longer than every single one of them who tried.

What is the "problem" with Jewish people exactly? I don't find anything being done by this group of people that is any worse than anything being done by people who follow other faiths. This bickering about religion all over the world needs to stop before more people get hurt. It's foolish, it's childish, and it's very dangerous. And all for no reason. I cannot imagine any Supreme Being approving of any of this.
It makes it difficult to live with people who don't believe you have a right to exist.

Where in the heck did this come from. You people just make this stuff up, I swear. Then you turn around and defend trash like moore, just because he's a dog-do "Christian."

What is the "problem" with Jewish people exactly? I don't find anything being done by this group of people that is any worse than anything being done by people who follow other faiths. This bickering about religion all over the world needs to stop before more people get hurt. It's foolish, it's childish, and it's very dangerous. And all for no reason. I cannot imagine any Supreme Being approving of any of this.
It makes it difficult to live with people who don't believe you have a right to exist.

Where in the heck did this come from. You people just make this stuff up, I swear. Then you turn around and defend trash like moore, just because he's a dog-do "Christian."
Get educated and return.

People have tried to solve the ‘Jewish Problem’ before. It didn’t end well for them.

20f73d933834479e6adfb60e514a593c--berlin--germany-berlin.jpg

Best not to mess with powers beyond your understanding.

I believe Hitler came up with a scheme that was similar, to move them to Madagascar.

But then, that was deemed too expensive I reckon.

My solution to the centuries old Jewish problem.

Would be to round up all Jews world wide, and find an island to quarantine them on.

There are several small islands in the world that could easily contain the 14 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of without interference, or neighbors wanting to attack them.

Several international gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any members of the Tribe from trying to escape their Hebrew island paradise.

This way the Jews would be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus an equitable Win = Win solution for both Jews and Gentiles. ..... :thup:

So that the indigenous people can get all pissy?

Or are these islands so undesirable no one wishes to live there?

Would be to round up all Jews world wide, and find an island to quarantine them on.

There are several small islands in the world that could easily contain the 14 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of without interference, or neighbors wanting to attack them.

Several international gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any members of the Tribe from trying to escape their Hebrew island paradise.

This way the Jews would be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

So that the indigenous people can get all pissy?

Or are these islands so undesirable no one wishes to live there?

We actually when back to the land where we are indigenous and the new tenants got angry. It's a no win scenario.

I have a better solution.

Put a bullet through the head of each and every antisemite in the world. Problem solved.

In my opinion, there is NO "Jewish problem."

Jewish people (along with other groups) have done great work in making this a better world.

a. I am especially appreciative of the medical advances that Jewish researchers have offered suffering mankind.
b. I think many people would be astonished at the list of those medical advances. (I am guessing those advances have saved the lives of many people who seem to dislike Jewish people.)

For me personally, personal safety is a BIG concern here in my American city.

When I walk through a predominately Jewish neighborhood, I can be 99% sure that NO Jewish person is going to rob me, or knock me out, or murder me.

As far as I am concerned, that proves that there is NO "Jewish problem."

In my opinion, there is NO "Jewish problem."

Jewish people (along with other groups) have done great work in making this a better world.

The nazis made significant contributions to make the world a better place. So, would you say there wasn't a nazi problem?

Yeah, Jews have made contributions in medical care. What else you expect from their eugenics movement, low IQs? Sure, you're probably relatively safe from mugging in a Jewish neighborhood, but that doesn't mean the Jews in that neighborhood don't want to oppress you. Every Jew on the Supreme Court votes against religious freedom every chance they get. The majority of Jews vote for the party of racism, sexism, and perversion, the Democrats. Every Jew is proud of killing Jesus, our Lord, else they wouldn't call themselves Jews.

You know as well as I do no matter WHAT nation the Jew is in it finds its way back into the mainstream to control and extort behind the scenes. There is only ONE solution.....

People have tried to solve the ‘Jewish Problem’ before. It didn’t end well for them.

20f73d933834479e6adfb60e514a593c--berlin--germany-berlin.jpg

Best not to mess with powers beyond your understanding.
The Jew is GREAT at formulating dissent and turning Gentile against Gentile....happened in WW1 and in WW2 and in War for Southern Independence among other wars.

I'm just trying to offer an equitable final solution to the centuries old Jewish problem.

One that doesn't require violence or war. ...... :cool:

I'd say our Muslim problem is just a little bigger and more important right now, because it does require violence and war.
Muslims have a HUGE and POWERFUL lobby like AIPAC in Washington,DC that controls and dictates policies? Damn who knew!

Forum List

Back