Human Trafficker flies over the border and passes the buck

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
She is a big fat liar.
Harris is avoiding going to the border because of the optics.
They caused the humanitarian crisis, and now they are attempting to blame Trump for it.
Now she is trying to pass the buck to another left wing crackpot > Mayorkas
She is flying over the border to visit central America and shower them with more American taxpayer money.
Harris said 'Yes, we're working on a plan to get there, we're working through COVID issues,' Harris told CNN's 'State of the Union' host Dana Bash. 'I can't get there soon enough. That is a big part of what is going on'
Harris said, however, that she will not be visiting the border during that trip because Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is in charge of addressing the crisis there.

Kamala Harris prepares to meet with Central American leaders amid US-Mexico border crisis | Daily Mail Online
harrisisaposliaradadja.jpg

Why are they sitting 20 feet apart?

She is a big fat liar.
Harris is avoiding going to the border because of the optics.
They caused the humanitarian crisis, and now they are attempting to blame Trump for it.
Now she is trying to pass the buck to another left wing crackpot > Mayorkas
She is flying over the border to visit central America and shower them with more American taxpayer money.
Harris said 'Yes, we're working on a plan to get there, we're working through COVID issues,' Harris told CNN's 'State of the Union' host Dana Bash. 'I can't get there soon enough. That is a big part of what is going on'
Harris said, however, that she will not be visiting the border during that trip because Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is in charge of addressing the crisis there.

Kamala Harris prepares to meet with Central American leaders amid US-Mexico border crisis | Daily Mail Online
View attachment 484080
Why are they sitting 20 feet apart?
LOLOL. The reporter is smart not to get too close to KramaLot, who knows what she can spread besides Covid.

I have a simple solution for this admin right in front of their noses.

Make Hunter Biden the Czar of exploited and missing children at the border. I bet he can find a lot of happy care givers for these kids.

Folks I'm an outside the box kinda thunker and Hunter has the right qualifications for the position. We can add his cocaine expert also for drug enforcement on the border too.

Forum List

Back