Huggies' owner Kimberly-Clark to slash 5,000 jobs, close 10 factories

`
"Kimberly-Clark, the maker of Huggies diapers and Kleenex tissues, announced Tuesday it will cut about 13 percent of its workforce globally, or at least 5,000 jobs, in a bid to reduce costs as sales wane.The company plans to shutter or sell 10 of its 91 production factories worldwide. In all, it is anticipating more than $2 billion in cost cuts by 2021. About $1.5 billion will come from reducing costs within its business. An added $500 million to $550 million will come from the efforts to streamline its manufacturing supply chain and overhead."- Source
`
`

Cynically, this must be part of trumps plan for America. Considering all the jobs he supposedly saved at Carrier are now gone, it makes sense to assume this will be happening to all industries, under the trump regime. All labor intensive companies will experience the same thing. Loss of jobs.

Kimberly-Clark, the maker of Huggies diapers and Kleenex tissues, announced Tuesday it will cut about 13 percent of its workforce globally,

No mention if any of these job cuts are in the US.

Sometimes businesses lose market share due to mismanagement and are forced to downsize.To blame a company's internal problems on Pres, Trump is dishonest and idiotic. ..... :cuckoo:
`
You might want to repeat that to the rest of the trump zealots here who claim he caused all the positive economic events but none of the negative ones.

I believe it is good for the environment to go to cloth diapers, less disposables in the landfills.
I heard a lot of this when my kids were in diapers in the early '90's.
Cloth diapers cause rashes, keeping wetness against their bodies.

Sometimes businesses lose market share due to mismanagement and are forced to downsize.To blame a company's internal problems on Pres, Trump is dishonest and idiotic. ..... :cuckoo:
`
You might want to repeat that to the rest of the trump zealots here who claim he caused all the positive economic events but none of the negative ones.

He didn't cause this...it's you trying to pin it on him. P&G's problems started long ago, stock down 5% last year

coulda woulda shoulda doubled your money in that stock [KMB] since 2008!

thank you Ravi! :laugh:

`
"Kimberly-Clark, the maker of Huggies diapers and Kleenex tissues, announced Tuesday it will cut about 13 percent of its workforce globally, or at least 5,000 jobs, in a bid to reduce costs as sales wane.The company plans to shutter or sell 10 of its 91 production factories worldwide. In all, it is anticipating more than $2 billion in cost cuts by 2021. About $1.5 billion will come from reducing costs within its business. An added $500 million to $550 million will come from the efforts to streamline its manufacturing supply chain and overhead."- Source
`
`

Cynically, this must be part of trumps plan for America. Considering all the jobs he supposedly saved at Carrier are now gone, it makes sense to assume this will be happening to all industries, under the trump regime. All labor intensive companies will experience the same thing. Loss of jobs.
Yeah President Trump declared war on baby diapers and forced their WORLDWIDE closure of plants...hell he could have invested in diapers as much whining and shitting their pants the leftists and their media pets do...

I believe it is good for the environment to go to cloth diapers, less disposables in the landfills.
Cloth diapers cause rashes, keeping wetness against their bodies.

Cloth diapers are still better all around........but you have to keep them changed more frequently when soiled to reduce the risks of rash.

`

He didn't cause this...it's you trying to pin it on him. P&G's problems started long ago, stock down 5% last year
Plus pissing off half of their customer base by getting political probably didn't help either.

As a mother of seven I can attest cloth diapers are a pain in the ass

Hopefully after number 7 - ya had 'em tied. :cool:

We adopt...what is exactly you do to help the unwanted? I mean besides killing the little bastards?

Good grief you're such a clownish troll

Keep in mind that P&G brand diapers are outrageously expensive and people haven't made much of an income for the last 8 years. People opt for the cheaper brands.

`
I didn't say he caused it. Read #22. Huggies' owner Kimberly-Clark to slash 5,000 jobs, close 10 factories
Cynically, this must be part of trumps plan for America.
Now the liar is being caught in a lie.

I was going to quote that but decided they'd never get it

Forum List

Back