Kleenex to kill it's man size tissues after consumers declare them sexist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Kleenex to Kill Its ‘Mansize’ Tissues After Consumers Declare Them Sexist
Kleenex maker Kimberly-Clark says it will rebrand its “Mansize” tissues after consumers complained the name was sexist.

The company says that following a “consistent increase of complaints on gender concern,” the product will instead be named “Kleenex Extra Large,” as some media outlets are reporting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The more you see this stupid, pathetic , mental case issues the more you really can't stand a leftist , trump hating gawd dam backhole.

Mental illness isn't even safe to use for these nut jobs and for the companies who bow down to it all you are even more pahtetic, ppl will stop using you just because you bend over to PC correct mental cases who should be placed in a nut ward.

Last edited:
The people that bitch about it are the ones that are sexist. These people don't believe men should be allowed to be represented in our society. They're insane.

That is just ignorant. There's some seriously man sized women out there that could use those as well.

Kleenex to Kill Its ‘Mansize’ Tissues After Consumers Declare Them Sexist
Kleenex maker Kimberly-Clark says it will rebrand its “Mansize” tissues after consumers complained the name was sexist.

The company says that following a “consistent increase of complaints on gender concern,” the product will instead be named “Kleenex Extra Large,” as some media outlets are reporting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The more you see this stupid, pathetic , mental case issues the more you really can't stand a leftist , trump hating gawd dam backhole.

Mental illness isn't even safe to use for these nut jobs and for the companies who bow down to it all you are even more pahtetic, ppl will stop using you just because you bend over to PC correct mental cases who should be placed in a nut ward.

/----/ In a similar vein, Procter & Gamble will rebrand their cleaning product **** and Span to Hispanic and Span. (Note how USMB sensors the original name. )
iu

Political correctness only makes sense to pussies

The people that bitch about it are the ones that are sexist. These people don't believe men should be allowed to be represented in our society. They're insane.

You know I don't have a problem with men being represented in our culture and it's stupid that Kleenix pulled "man-sized tissues". But I remember what you said about men "being superior physically" and I wonder what you would say to my friend and her husband. My friend just gave birth to her fifth, beautiful baby.

Hating men is wrong, so is hating women.

Forum List

Back