Huge Scandal in Marines

Women shouldn't be in the military...Period.
Why? :eusa_think:

Sweetie I'll give you one reason: A woman cannot chuck a man on her back and fireman-carry him 200 yards at full speed.

That's what I'm thinking right now.
Some women can do that :biggrin:

6358101f9a912fba93f2bc27c99a6956.jpg

Sweetie I'll give you one reason: A woman cannot chuck a man on her back and fireman-carry him 200 yards at full speed.

Some women can do that :biggrin:

6358101f9a912fba93f2bc27c99a6956.jpg

Is she really going to carry me to safety or stumble? That's the bottom line.

I bet at most she's 5'2" and incapable of fireman-carrying a 200-lb man 200 yards.

It is what it is. Okay, so she's ripped. I can probably deadlift close to 400 lbs, and carry 200 lbs 200 yards and then collapse. :badgrin:

That kettleball ain't no 200 lbs.

Last edited:
You wouldn't know until you were in that position. Maybe the guy you rely on to carry you out, can't either.

Actually you dont know what you are talking about. I had a female on my squad that could do that with ease.

Proof? Proof of any woman in the military doing that will suffice.

All of this is apples and oranges.
Taking pics of them nude and spreading it all over the net is an awful thing to do and the Marines involved should be punished because they do not represent what they supposedly stand for.

Actually you dont know what you are talking about. I had a female on my squad that could do that with ease.

Proof for who? I dont need proof to tell me what I saw for myself.

Last edited:

Proof for who? I dont need proof to tell me what I saw happened.

You ain't no Marine, boy. What's the Marine motto?

Proof for who? I dont need proof to tell me what I saw happened.

You ain't no Marine, boy. What's the Marine motto?
I never told you I was a marine you silly cave chimp. If you dont know their motto you should look it up.

According to an investigation by Reveal News and The War Horse published March 4, the Naval Criminal Investigative Service is investigating scores of enlisted Marines for compiling thousands of naked photos of servicewomen, often surreptitiously, and distributing them through Facebook and Google Drive.
The complaints to the Pentagon began on Jan. 30, less than a month after the first female enlistees reported for duty with a Marine infantry unit. The existence of the page’s activities, confirmed by the Department of Defense, was first uncovered by The War Horse editor-in-chief Tom Brennan, a Marine veteran himself. DoD Investigating Hundreds Of Marines For Sharing Explicit Photos Of Servicewomen On Social Media
‘I don't want to leave my house’: Victims haunted by Marines’ nude photo scandal

Well that didnt take long.....I hope they take sufficiently harsh tack on this so it doesnt become recurring issue

A scandal would be giving top secret information away on your private server cuz you just can't imagine anyone hacking through your Norton virus protection.

This is a scandal? Really?

According to an investigation by Reveal News and The War Horse published March 4, the Naval Criminal Investigative Service is investigating scores of enlisted Marines for compiling thousands of naked photos of servicewomen, often surreptitiously, and distributing them through Facebook and Google Drive.
The complaints to the Pentagon began on Jan. 30, less than a month after the first female enlistees reported for duty with a Marine infantry unit. The existence of the page’s activities, confirmed by the Department of Defense, was first uncovered by The War Horse editor-in-chief Tom Brennan, a Marine veteran himself. DoD Investigating Hundreds Of Marines For Sharing Explicit Photos Of Servicewomen On Social Media
‘I don't want to leave my house’: Victims haunted by Marines’ nude photo scandal

Well that didnt take long.....I hope they take sufficiently harsh tack on this so it doesnt become recurring issue

A scandal would be giving top secret information away on your private server cuz you just can't imagine anyone hacking through your Norton virus protection.

This is a scandal? Really?
thats not a scandal thats just bad luck.....or didnt happen....or ..............fill in the blank

Forum List

Back