Huge Scandal in Marines

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
According to an investigation by Reveal News and The War Horse published March 4, the Naval Criminal Investigative Service is investigating scores of enlisted Marines for compiling thousands of naked photos of servicewomen, often surreptitiously, and distributing them through Facebook and Google Drive.
The complaints to the Pentagon began on Jan. 30, less than a month after the first female enlistees reported for duty with a Marine infantry unit. The existence of the page’s activities, confirmed by the Department of Defense, was first uncovered by The War Horse editor-in-chief Tom Brennan, a Marine veteran himself. DoD Investigating Hundreds Of Marines For Sharing Explicit Photos Of Servicewomen On Social Media
‘I don't want to leave my house’: Victims haunted by Marines’ nude photo scandal

Well that didnt take long.....I hope they take sufficiently harsh tack on this so it doesnt become recurring issue

Paula Broadbent, Petraeus' whore, was talking about it on one of the cable shows.

According to an investigation by Reveal News and The War Horse published March 4, the Naval Criminal Investigative Service is investigating scores of enlisted Marines for compiling thousands of naked photos of servicewomen, often surreptitiously, and distributing them through Facebook and Google Drive.
The complaints to the Pentagon began on Jan. 30, less than a month after the first female enlistees reported for duty with a Marine infantry unit. The existence of the page’s activities, confirmed by the Department of Defense, was first uncovered by The War Horse editor-in-chief Tom Brennan, a Marine veteran himself. DoD Investigating Hundreds Of Marines For Sharing Explicit Photos Of Servicewomen On Social Media
‘I don't want to leave my house’: Victims haunted by Marines’ nude photo scandal

Well that didnt take long.....I hope they take sufficiently harsh tack on this so it doesnt become recurring issue
Dont say its so. All those honorable service guys? I thought they were all a cross between god and captain murica?

Link?

Link?
Yes there is a link. Matter of fact I think there are 3 in the post. Are you really that stupid you cant find one of them?

Link?
Yes there is a link. Are you really that stupid you cant find it?
Yup, he is.

Link?

I am not surprised that you were too stupid to get the joke.

Link?

I am not surprised that you were too stupid to get the joke.
I am not surprised that you would pretend you were making a joke because you were too dumb to find a link in the post..

Distribute naked photos of people is particularly bad. More from a moral point of view than a legal pov.
I thought in the military they had some kind of code of ethics but that's not true for all of them... :(

Distribute naked photos of people is particularly bad. More from a moral point of view than a legal pov.
I thought in the military they had some kind of code of ethics but that's not true for all of them... :(
Thats actually pretty mild compared to some of the stuff I saw in the military.

But that woman might be damn good with a gun to protect the guy having to carry a 200 lb man to begin with.

Forum List

Back