Huge numbers sign up for the ACA

The admin is supposedly backing away from using its original sign up claims in public. No idea why, one sentence about that in a three page article about the politics of Ocare I found on Real Clear Politics.

don't you mean real clear republican politics ??? that's all I hear coming from the left and the administration health care this health care that ... nice try but you keep your head where it belongs ...

P.S.
don't fart too loud you'll pop your ear drums

when Antares said in one of his/hers post they said I do this job ever day.. day in and day out so I know what I'm talking about She/he said ... I thought to myself well she/he is here all the time ... then she/he said she works for BCBS and the writing was on the wall ... paid poster !!!

My friend who is in urgent medical distress is looking at 900 down
and 8800 out of pocket. So not an option.

This is how you know Billie has no idea what he is spouting, these new plans are shit without subsidy and cost sharing.

sucks to be from nebraska ... now for one state over Colroado
premium $695.41 subsidy $ 444 $ Net cost 251.12
copay $ 25.00 Deductible 1200.00

I don't know where you get your information from but its not form the web site so stop your lying ...

I feel sorry for you Billie Boi...seriously....all you can talk about are the Subsidies because you know that without them nobody could afford this abomination.

Unfortunately Billie not everyone gets a subsidy.

Billie Boi those Plans are straight from .gov and no amount of your lies will change that.

after I looked at what Antares is doing here, they post the actual cost of their plan, then they list the worst plan they have to offer ... then say to you see how terrible they are... you see it affects BCBS's bottom line ... one thing I just notice when I looked at the plans the web site had to offer me .... I saw Kiaser, humana, Cigna, RMHC and many more ... what I didn't see was BCBS ... I think Antares is being paid by BCBS to come to this web site and put in information that is designed to make people think hey whats going on ... the problem Antares has is these people who have sign up, like myself have said you guys are full of shit ... they say here's what I got and this is what I paying for it... then Antares tries to make you feel like you're a parasite because you get a subsidy... this is the plan by these big companies like BCBS to make you feel bad about yourself because you don't make more then a 100,000 dollars a year ... they should be ashamed ...especially ANTARES for doing the devils work ... I got your number antares you're a mouth piece for BCBS ... nuff said on that

now here's what Antares doesn't like to hear the people who have sign up so far are happy with what they have now ... weather Antares believes it or not ... just recent coming from the GOP, they said "we were hoping that the people wouldn't like their health care ... it looks like we need to change our strategy because if we don't we will lose in the 2014 election ... this was the GOP and not some liberal site ...

What a sad little man you are Billie :(

A paid poster, lmao.

The truth will always elude you because you are so filled with hatred Billie.

This is how you know Billie has no idea what he is spouting, these new plans are shit without subsidy and cost sharing.

I don't know where you get your information from but its not form the web site so stop your lying ...

I feel sorry for you Billie Boi...seriously....all you can talk about are the Subsidies because you know that without them nobody could afford this abomination.

Billie Boi those Plans are straight from .gov and no amount of your lies will change that.

If the parasite wasn't getting subsidies it would be a different story. The parasite has to use subsidies to even make obummercare sound good. :eusa_eh:

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska SelectBluePlus $4750 HDHP Bronze

Plan ID: 29678NE0980002
PPO
Bronze
National provider network

Monthly premium

$751.48/mo.

Deductible

$9,500
group total

Out–of–pocket maximum

$9,500

How many people can afford $751.48 a month for a $9500 Ded Billie Boi?

All I can say is just, "WOW!" I thought mine were bad.

But, don't worry, Antares, know that you're helping billie-boi with his premiums.
I hope that helps you sleep comfortably at nights. :(

See there, billie-boi, there are people who are getting screwed by helping your sorry ass by paying full boat+. You billie-boi are a person who would be called a parasite in nature.

if you knew what you were talking about we would take you serious butr you don't what this clown doid was go the the provider web site and look you the highest paying plan then post it they've done it before ...

Sorry Billie....that is straight from .gov.
Two people, a man and a woman mid fifties, no subsidy.
I posted a BCBS and a Coventry Plan.....they aren't affordable Billie Boi, it really is just that simple.

But, don't worry, Antares, know that you're helping billie-boi with his premiums.

See there, billie-boi, there are people who are getting screwed by helping your sorry ass by paying full boat+. You billie-boi are a person who would be called a parasite in nature.

if you knew what you were talking about we would take you serious butr you don't what this clown doid was go the the provider web site and look you the highest paying plan then post it they've done it before ...

I posted a BCBS and a Coventry Plan.....they aren't affordable Billie Boi, it really is just that simple.

coming from a paid poster I don't take yous serious any more you too the most expensive BCBS plan and trie to make us believe they were getting the shaft ... they are not even if they web seperate which I believe by law the can, not sure they can get a better deal then you have shown us here ... you didn't explain to us why you used BCBS now did ya, hired hand from BCBS

whose an abomination here is you for lying to us all paid liar ...calling people who need help with their health care and abomination... the only ones who don't get subsidies are people who make over 100,000 dollars a year and it has been said by the CBO that 95% of the Americans people make under a 100,000 dollars ... so I guess you can say to the rich 5% go out there rich 5% and work a little harder ... we know the other 95 % already are ...

Last edited:

and why didn't you ad the subsidies ???? HUMM because your a paid poster to make it look worse then it really is ...

after I looked at what Antares is doing here, they post the actual cost of their plan, then they list the worst plan they have to offer ... then say to you see how terrible they are... you see it affects BCBS's bottom line ... one thing I just notice when I looked at the plans the web site had to offer me .... I saw Kiaser, humana, Cigna, RMHC and many more ... what I didn't see was BCBS ... I think Antares is being paid by BCBS to come to this web site and put in information that is designed to make people think hey whats going on ... the problem Antares has is these people who have sign up, like myself have said you guys are full of shit ... they say here's what I got and this is what I paying for it... then Antares tries to make you feel like you're a parasite because you get a subsidy... this is the plan by these big companies like BCBS to make you feel bad about yourself because you don't make more then a 100,000 dollars a year ... they should be ashamed ...especially ANTARES for doing the devils work ... I got your number antares you're a mouth piece for BCBS ... nuff said on that

now here's what Antares doesn't like to hear the people who have sign up so far are happy with what they have now ... weather Antares believes it or not ... just recent coming from the GOP, they said "we were hoping that the people wouldn't like their health care ... it looks like we need to change our strategy because if we don't we will lose in the 2014 election ... this was the GOP and not some liberal site ...

What a sad little man you are Billie :(

A paid poster, lmao.

The truth will always elude you because you are so filled with hatred Billie.
the words out paid poster now we know ... what a sad miserable human being you must be ... having to lie to people here to save your job at BCBS ... because they are dropping in numbers big time...

If the parasite wasn't getting subsidies it would be a different story. The parasite has to use subsidies to even make obummercare sound good. :eusa_eh:

well this parasite will be a health one ... so work a little harder ... we can use a few extra bucks from losers like you ...

coming from a paid poster I don't take yous serious any more you too the most expensive BCBS plan and trie to make us believe they were getting the shaft ... they are not even if they web seperate which I believe by law the can, not sure they can get a better deal then you have shown us here ... you didn't explain to us why you used BCBS now did ya, hired hand from BCBS

So it your contention that the Silver Plan is the most expensive :)

LOL.....poor Billie...still just a liar.

Just to recap, you have stated that the Silver is the most expensive plan.
You tried to lie and say that ANYONE could buy insurance after March 31.
You lied when you said the subsidies weren't paid with Tax money.

and why didn't you ad the subsidies ???? HUMM because your a paid poster to make it look worse then it really is ...

So it is your contention that EVERYONE gets subsidies?
Do you even have a brain?
It is so easy to make you look stupid Billie Boi.

whose an abomination here is you for lying to us all paid liar ...calling people who need help with their health care and abomination... the only ones who don't get subsidies are people who make over 100,000 dollars a year and it has been said by the CBO that 95% of the Americans people make under a 100,000 dollars ... so I guess you can say to the rich 5% go out there rich 5% and work a little harder ... we know the other 95 % already are ...

95% get subsidies ?...of course you can provide proof for this?

Only those with a family of 4 or more get subsidies while making near $100K per year. No subsidies for someone single making $50K and couples over about $65K get no subsidies. Also the cost-sharing of out of pocket costs is only available to individuals making below $30K and a family a 4 making less than about $60K.

ObamaCare Subsidies

Only those with a family of 4 or more get subsidies while making near $100K per year. No subsidies for someone single making $50K and couples over about $65K get no subsidies. Also the cost-sharing of out of pocket costs is only available to individuals making below $30K and a family a 4 making less than about $60K.

ObamaCare Subsidies

Billie is not interested in any facts but his own.

Whatever will I do....Billie Boi has found me out...Blue Cross pays me to paint the insurance plans in a bad light by showing how bad the very plans that pay me are....:cuckoo:

Whatever will I do....Billie Boi has found me out...Blue Cross pays me to paint the insurance plans in a bad light by showing how bad the very plans that pay me are....:cuckoo:

glad you know who you are ... so does everybody else ... BCBS bad plans that's why they are pushing your bull shit here... cause people are dumping them ... looks like they aren't doing too well ... soon you will be here with no job ... and wondering WTF happen

ObamaCare Subsidies

your point being this is what I've said before to antares several times she comes back with a BCBS plan thats beyond belief ... making people thinking oh my god WTF ... who in their right mind would buy a max pay out of 9500 for 780 dollar or what ever ... when their are companies that will charge you 500 dollars with a maxs pay out of 1200 dollars a year ... she find the most bloated plan they have to offer here and post it ... that's why BCBS is losing customers

Of the 110,000,000 households in the United States, there are 146,000 households (or 0.1 percent of households) which have incomes of over 1.5 million dollars a year. Of these high earning households, 11,000 (or 0.01 percent of the total number of households in the US) had incomes of more than 5.5 million dollars. These households have a disproportionate effect on the mean income, helping to make it significantly higher than the incomes of many Americans.

There is significant income inequality in the USA, with a small number of households earning incomes that are much higher than the lowest earning families. This means that the mean income does not reflect the experiences of many Americans. In 2008, about 47 percent of people had incomes of less than 25,000 dollars. Twenty-eight percent of people had incomes of between 25,000 and 50,000 dollars. Thirteen percent of people had incomes of 50,000 to 75,000 dollars. About five percent had incomes between 75,000 and 100,000 dollars, while just six percent had incomes that were more than 100,000 dollars. However, many households have more than one income.

translation= their are more people under 50k single, 65k couple here's the math for you ... so my point being more people will get better health care plans for less money ... a single man making 50k an year can afford health care cost ... people under that cost can't its that simple ... and there are more of them the you can imagine ...

Forum List

Back