Huge numbers sign up for the ACA

Yeah, it's so good even Democrats are campaigning against it

"If you like your plan, you can keep it. Period"

1966883-fail_thread.jpg

Why Democrats aren't bragging about Obamacare's good news - CNN.com

If a few years the GOP will try to take credit for the ACA.:clap2:

Yes, the GOP just wants to wish away the poor or the Country.

If we have learned nothing else from the R's fight against the ACA, its that they will do anything they can to screw over Americans.

We've seen it in many other issues but they really went overboard with the huge waste of taxpayer's money (in excess of $50million) on more than 45 admittedly fake votes.

And yet, just as with so many other issues, as ACA helps ore and more people, the R will try to take the credit for it. The rw's will be stumbling over each other to do the same.

I guess duddley and Jim missed the statements by three of the largest insurance companies yesterday who said the numbers are "over-inflated"...one said by 30%, and that doesn't count the 20% or so that are NOT REALLY INSURED because they never paid their bill.

The last I heard 3.3 million signed up at the government web site.
Are these the HUGE numbers you're talking about?

When we get to 90% of the 48 million that Obama said didn't have insurance then maybe the Libs
can start to brag about huge numbers signing up.

When we get to 90% of the 48 million that Obama said didn't have insurance then maybe the Libs

It's better than your old plan, cheaper and free!! Should have McDonald's numbers there for sign ups

The last I heard 3.3 million signed up at the government web site.
Are these the HUGE numbers you're talking about?

you don't think they can sign up 1.7 million more people by the end of the month???? to reach their goal of 5 million??? I bet they come damn close ...

lets see ... you do the math yourself ... by November of this year that's 10 months away do you think they will come close to the number of people enrolling if the continue to enroll about 2 million people a month ??? thats 20 million more in the system ... if they enroll more, then case close ... republican will be voted out of office ... :funnyface::rock:

Forum List

Back