huge Hamas rallies in SPAIN

Spain was powerful. They took all the gold they could find from the new world back to Spain. They released to much of it into their then economy. Causing then inflation by cheapening the worth of the gold. The nation suffered and they did not recover.

Lefties like francoHFW have to pretend they didn't see that, because the Jew-hating cult they belong to won't allow it.
The sad thing is that I know Jewish Democrats - secular Jews - who are on the Palestinians’ side and are actually marching alongside them as they yell “Kill the Jews.”

One thing you have to admire about the bigots on the left is that they can organize a demonstration in a freaking heartbeat. Every conservative speaker has been a victim of assault on a college campus but Harvard bigots get to parade with Nazi banners.

View attachment 841659

Thanks for naming three of the most slanted lerftwing sources of fake news out there, Frank.
funny how the only people that disagree with them are admitted totally discredited liars and scumbags on Fox and your Internet loonies......oh, and Russia and Iran, super dupe.... You and your idiocy are the worst thing that has ever happened to American politics. Congrats

One thing you have to admire about the bigots on the left is that they can organize a demonstration in a freaking heartbeat. Every conservative speaker has been a victim of assault on a college campus but Harvard bigots get to parade with Nazi banners.
Super dupe, the people that hate Jews are right wing Nazis full of total B S. Democrats have a problem with right wing scumbags like Sharon and Netanyahu whose bigotry and cruelty leads to incredibly frustrated suicidal terrorists..... You morons don't even know that Nazis are right wing LOL pure idiocy

Spain was powerful. They took all the gold they could find from the new world back to Spain. They released to much of it into their then economy. Causing then inflation by cheapening the worth of the gold. The nation suffered and they did not recover.
Like all the continental powers, in the end they lost out to the British who only need a navy, not an army, which gives them incredible advantage in capitalism and colonialism....

funny how the only people that disagree with them are admitted totally discredited liars and scumbags on Fox and your Internet loonies......
Eat my ass, Frank---- CNN is now revealed as being a greater purveyor of fake news that Fox ever was, not that I've subscribed to Fox for years.

oh, and Russia and Iran, super dupe.... You and your idiocy are the worst thing that has ever happened to American politics. Congrats
Russia, Iran, Politics, Superdupe---- stout argument there, jackoff.

Eat my ass, Frank---- CNN is now revealed as being a greater purveyor of fake news that Fox ever was, not that I've subscribed to Fox for years.

this thread is based on Iran news. Typical of your misinformation and ignorant beliefs... Every news outlet in the world thinks you are nuts with your election fraud vaccine fraud global warming fraud Etcetera Etcetera. Pure idiocy based on brainwashed ignorance and that is all

Any chance you can show some manners and civility or is vulgarity king where you come from? that would be fitting,,,,

Forum List

Back