Huge COVID case spike in Minnesota...Gov. Walz has blood on his hands

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
GO to page 5....the data is right there.

5% positive tests to 30% positive tests in 3 months.

WALZ HAS NO BALZ!

THE SPIKE IS ALL HIS FAULT!!!

NO MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES FOR MINNESOTA!!!

Lefties....did I do that right?

The Governor of Minnesota is a mass murdering TRUMPTARD, RIGHT?

nyt-covid-case-rates-rankings---20211011.webp

Where you at vax cultists?

WALZ HAS NO BALZ!

You don't understand. This wasn't in Florida or Texas, so we don't talk about it.

Minnesota, Michigan, Colorado...

NO MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES FOR YOU!!

Disgusting TRUMPTARD GOVERNORS!!!

Last edited:
I bet a whole shitload of those disappeared covid-infected illegal border-crossers were dumped there over the last few months.

WALZ HAS NO BALZ!

This is one of the states Biden has been packing illegal aliens into, so it stays blue for all time. Since illegals are required to be neither vaccinated nor tested before Biden relocates them, this is the expected result.

First off allow me to agree with you all about how the modern democratic party is a suicide cult and then some. So we absolutely agree on that. However, I and many other Americans have as of late reached the conclusion there's no such novel virus in existence known as COVID-19. If "cases" of some lethal ailment are circulating in any given region of America then in all likelihood one of two situations is unfolding, and neither of them has to do with COVID-19. If the people of Minnesota are getting sick then it is almost certainly the vaccinated suffering adverse vaccination effects as well as the vaccinated spreading some kind of ailment to the unvaccinated. And lastly, if people are actually dying in large numbers out there then it is likely hospital staff are murdering them with sedatives and God knows what else. I write all of this out because I personally am sick and bloody tired of both sides of the American political spectrum wielding fake ass COVID-19 as a political weapon. It's all about forcing people to get the COVID vaccine and booster(s).

Forum List

Back