HUGE bad news for gun control advocates!!!

Gun manufacturers love it when the right scares fruitcakes into buying so many guns. Right wing radio should get commission for sales.

Hey moron......how exactly are they scaring people into buying guns....? since most people pay little attention to gun magazines.....and they didn't start advertising for gun stores or pistols here in Illinois till just this year.....

Do you guys actually think before you post.....because from your posts...that would seem to be.... No....

Yep, you're still an idiot. If the increase in sales wasn't because of right wing fear mongering about the government going to take everyone's guns, and fear of Mexicans, Muslims, and blacks, then what caused it? Dumbass?
Not to be rude... but.

I thought the right, especially the right wing were irrelevant and relegated to the dustbin of rewritten history.

Are you suggesting that these same irrelevant people have the ability to persuade people who reject them into purchasing firearms by fear mongering?

I'm not a right winger, Republican or subject to the notion that these people perpetrate fear to make me piss my pants and run to the nearest firearms outlet.

But I am armed and I'll not relinquish this right, under any circumstances.

More people aren't buying guns. The same people are buying more guns.

Only about 30% of households have guns. That is about the percentage of right wing gun nuts.
Gun-Ownership-Chart.png

You do realize that Pew just released research Friday...that shows 44% of the homes have guns ...right? I guess you missed that.....and that is low because more gun owners are not revealing their gun ownership to pollsters or researchers...or even their own doctors.

Gun manufacturers love it when the right scares fruitcakes into buying so many guns. Right wing radio should get commission for sales.

Hey moron......how exactly are they scaring people into buying guns....? since most people pay little attention to gun magazines.....and they didn't start advertising for gun stores or pistols here in Illinois till just this year.....

Do you guys actually think before you post.....because from your posts...that would seem to be.... No....

Yep, you're still an idiot. If the increase in sales wasn't because of right wing fear mongering about the government going to take everyone's guns, and fear of Mexicans, Muslims, and blacks, then what caused it? Dumbass?
Not to be rude... but.

I thought the right, especially the right wing were irrelevant and relegated to the dustbin of rewritten history.

Are you suggesting that these same irrelevant people have the ability to persuade people who reject them into purchasing firearms by fear mongering?

I'm not a right winger, Republican or subject to the notion that these people perpetrate fear to make me piss my pants and run to the nearest firearms outlet.

Only about 30% of households have guns. That is about the percentage of right wing gun nuts.
Gun-Ownership-Chart.png

The General Social Survey....where that image comes from, is an anti gun group....led by a guy who specifically stated that he wants his research to encourage more gun control.........

Libtard lies, asswipe.

Then answer the question. Why have gun sales increased if it wasn't because of the fears I described that were constantly reinforced by right wing idiots?

Because people see people getting shot in gun free zones......and realize the police aren't going to get there in time.......

People are being shot at lower rates than they have been in decades. Right wing radio has convinced them of just the opposite, and made them too afraid to leave their porch without having a manliness booster strapped to them.

Not to be rude... but.

Gun-Ownership-Chart.png

You do realize that Pew just released research Friday...that shows 44% of the homes have guns ...right? I guess you missed that.....and that is low because more gun owners are not revealing their gun ownership to pollsters or researchers...or even their own doctors.

Nope. That's because gun nuts are buying more guns.

Libtard lies, asswipe.

Then answer the question. Why have gun sales increased if it wasn't because of the fears I described that were constantly reinforced by right wing idiots?

Because people see people getting shot in gun free zones......and realize the police aren't going to get there in time.......

People are being shot at lower rates than they have been in decades. Right wing radio has convinced them of just the opposite, and made them too afraid to leave their porch without having a manliness booster strapped to them.
The fear is all yours. It's palpable, I can see it dripping off of your keyboard. The same people you hate are the same people that watch the news and see the carnage that happens by a lone nut, religious fanatic or organized effort.

We also know that drugs are getting weird, some of the synthetics have people totally losing their minds, even eating faces. Meth is widespread now. You can label it fear to try to protect ones' self from that but remember this, statistics won't mean jack shit when you are the one bleeding out on the pavement. Maybe the rest of your sheep buddies will simply watch, pee and call for help but I prefer to do what I can, with or without your approval.

Not to be rude... but.

Gun-Ownership-Chart.png

The General Social Survey....where that image comes from, is an anti gun group....led by a guy who specifically stated that he wants his research to encourage more gun control.........

Anything that doesn't follow your exact brand of gun nuttery is a fake. Got it.

Not to be rude... but.

Gun-Ownership-Chart.png

Define gun nut.

Libtard lies, asswipe.

The fear is all yours. It's palpable, I can see it dripping off of your keyboard. The same people you hate are the same people that watch the news and see the carnage that happens by a lone nut, religious fanatic or organized effort.

We also know that drugs are getting weird, some of the synthetics have people totally losing their minds, even eating faces. Meth is widespread now. You can label it fear to try to protect ones' self from that but remember this, statistics won't mean jack shit when you are the one bleeding out on the pavement. Maybe the rest of your sheep buddies will simply watch, pee and call for help but I prefer to do what I can, with or without your approval.

Coward. The world isn't a second rate post apocalyptic movie, and you aren't the protagonist that will save everybody from the zombies. Grow up and realize that.

Not to be rude... but.

Gun-Ownership-Chart.png

Define gun nut.

Generally anybody, who falls for the NRA line that everybody should be armed at all times, even the mentally incompetent and crooks.

Not to be rude... but.

Gun-Ownership-Chart.png

Define gun nut.

Generally anybody, who falls for the NRA line that everybody should be armed at all times, even the mentally incompetent and crooks.
Nobody ever said that so you believe in fairy tales.

Libtard lies, asswipe.

Coward. The world isn't a second rate post apocalyptic movie, and you aren't the protagonist that will save everybody from the zombies. Grow up and realize that.
No, I'm the asshole that will simply walk by and laugh when some punk kid munches on your face.

No, I'm the asshole that will simply walk by and laugh when some punk kid munches on your face.

Well, you;re half right.

Well, you;re half right.
You're never right.

Gun-Ownership-Chart.png

love how you dismiss an entire 30% of the country as wingnuts

Libtard lies, asswipe.

No, actually...it is the left wing media that has underreported the lower crime rate...why? Because they want to push gun control laws...and if gun crime is going down, while more Americans are buying guns...that defeats the entire reason for more gun control.....the majority of Americans do not get their information from Constervative sources twit...they are getting it from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, NPR, PBS, MSNBC.........

Not to be rude... but.

Gun-Ownership-Chart.png

Anything that doesn't follow your exact brand of gun nuttery is a fake. Got it.

The guy from the General Social Service actually stated it.......moron.

Not to be rude... but.

Gun-Ownership-Chart.png

Define gun nut.

And since that isn't the belief of the NRA, which anti-gun loony toon group did you get that talking point from?

Gun-Ownership-Chart.png

Define gun nut.

And since that isn't the belief of the NRA, which anti-gun loony toon group did you get that talking point from?
I think it was The Simpsons.

Not to be rude... but.

Gun-Ownership-Chart.png

Better a gun nut than a pussy retarded lib. Retard.

Gun-Ownership-Chart.png

Define gun nut.

The commie lying DNC.

Forum List

Back