HUGE bad news for gun control advocates!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Dang..........gun buying is BOOMING!!! :rock::rock::rock::bye1:

Any time a progressive is in charge I guess huh??!! But this stat shocked my ass............

44% of American households now have guns!!:ack-1::ack-1: And well they should with progressive leadership releasing every swinging dick criminal back to the streets and wanting open borders with a red carpet for foreigners who don't think twice about raping women. Fuckers don't care......as long as elections are won.

But......but........but..............

Surprise: Gun ownership rises to 44% of all homes

More fodder that gun grabbers are k00ks.......they come in here and post up threads making it like 1,000 American homes have guns and each owns 50 guns. I...........don't..........think............so:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

IDK....you assholes got too much starch in your shirts as kids or some shit like that.........especially the men who bay at the moon about guns walking around shooting at people.

Nobody is caring about your sentiments in 2016.........gun grabbing is ghey.:deal::fu:

Gun manufacturers love it when the right scares fruitcakes into buying so many guns. Right wing radio should get commission for sales.

Gun manufacturers love it when the right scares fruitcakes into buying so many guns. Right wing radio should get commission for sales.

Hey moron......how exactly are they scaring people into buying guns....? since most people pay little attention to gun magazines.....and they didn't start advertising for gun stores or pistols here in Illinois till just this year.....

Do you guys actually think before you post.....because from your posts...that would seem to be.... No....

Hey moron......how exactly are they scaring people into buying guns....? since most people pay little attention to gun magazines.....and they didn't start advertising for gun stores or pistols here in Illinois till just this year.....

Do you guys actually think before you post.....because from your posts...that would seem to be.... No....

Yep, you're still an idiot. If the increase in sales wasn't because of right wing fear mongering about the government going to take everyone's guns, and fear of Mexicans, Muslims, and blacks, then what caused it? Dumbass?

Yep, you're still an idiot. If the increase in sales wasn't because of right wing fear mongering about the government going to take everyone's guns, and fear of Mexicans, Muslims, and blacks, then what caused it? Dumbass?
Not to be rude... but.

I thought the right, especially the right wing were irrelevant and relegated to the dustbin of rewritten history.

Are you suggesting that these same irrelevant people have the ability to persuade people who reject them into purchasing firearms by fear mongering?

I'm not a right winger, Republican or subject to the notion that these people perpetrate fear to make me piss my pants and run to the nearest firearms outlet.

But I am armed and I'll not relinquish this right, under any circumstances.

lmao.....hey s0n.....I hear they have new wiffle ball bat models on sale now at Bass Pro Shops......works awesome when a crack monkey comes to take your stuff!!! Grab one while ya can and good luck!!:2up:

Libtard lies, asswipe.

I'm in favor of being armed to protect yourself and your family from the black criminals and the jews who enable them.

Not to be rude... but.

I thought the right, especially the right wing were irrelevant and relegated to the dustbin of rewritten history.

Are you suggesting that these same irrelevant people have the ability to persuade people who reject them into purchasing firearms by fear mongering?

I'm not a right winger, Republican or subject to the notion that these people perpetrate fear to make me piss my pants and run to the nearest firearms outlet.

More people aren't buying guns. The same people are buying more guns.

Only about 30% of households have guns. That is about the percentage of right wing gun nuts.
Gun-Ownership-Chart.png

lmao.....hey s0n.....I hear they have new wiffle ball bat models on sale now at Bass Pro Shops......works awesome when a crack monkey comes to take your stuff!!! Grab one while ya can and good luck!!:2up:

You still haven't explained the increase in gun sales.

Libtard lies, asswipe.

Then answer the question. Why have gun sales increased if it wasn't because of the fears I described that were constantly reinforced by right wing idiots?

Not to be rude... but.

More people aren't buying guns. The same people are buying more guns.

Only about 30% of households have guns. That is about the percentage of right wing gun nuts.
Gun-Ownership-Chart.png
And many of us that own guns do not own any of the war weapons. My hunting guns are perfectly adaquete for self defense, and I really hope I never have to point a gun at anyone ever again. The obscene fantasies we see on this board of killing fellow Americans for political differances are obscene.

Simple economics,gun owners, and new ones listen to politicians,that openly say they want your gun,other lobies that say their goal is to price people out of the market,for both ammo and guns.

They are just getting while it's affordable,granted brisk sales drive up prices also.

Same thing that caused housing sales to go up, car sales to go up, etc. Ever thought about that, dumbass?

Libtard lies, asswipe.

Then answer the question. Why have gun sales increased if it wasn't because of the fears I described that were constantly reinforced by right wing idiots?

Because people see people getting shot in gun free zones......and realize the police aren't going to get there in time.......

Same thing that caused housing sales to go up, car sales to go up, etc. Ever thought about that, dumbass?

Really? And what exactly was that?

Forum List

Back