HuffPost: Deny White Men the Right to Vote

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Wow the left is hitting the crack pipe hard...

Every day the left sinks even further into insanity.

News

Mark Tapson

The left's descent into racist totalitarianism is gaining momentum.

Writing for Huffington Post South Africa, a philosophy student named Shelley Garland proposes that white men around the world be denied the right to vote because they control too much of the wealth and because they owe it for 500 years of colonial injustice against non-whites.

Garland is described at HuffPost as "an activist and a feminist" who is "working on ways to smash the patriarchy." Quelle surprise.

In "Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?" Garland complains, "If white men were not allowed to vote, it is unlikely that the United Kingdom would be leaving the European Union, it is unlikely that Donald Trump would now be the President of the United States, and it is unlikely that the Democratic Alliance would now be governing four of South Africa's biggest cities."

Garland may be writing from South Africa, but she represents the collectivist, communist, openly racist and violent nature of the radical left everywhere, including America.

News

Mark Tapson

Writing for Huffington Post South Africa, a philosophy student named Shelley Garland proposes that white men around the world be denied the right to vote because they control too much of the wealth and because they owe it for 500 years of colonial injustice against non-whites.

Garland is described at HuffPost as "an activist and a feminist" who is "working on ways to smash the patriarchy." Quelle surprise.

In "Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?" Garland complains, "If white men were not allowed to vote, it is unlikely that the United Kingdom would be leaving the European Union, it is unlikely that Donald Trump would now be the President of the United States, and it is unlikely that the Democratic Alliance would now be governing four of South Africa's biggest cities."

Garland may be writing from South Africa, but she represents the collectivist, communist, openly racist and violent nature of the radical left everywhere, including America.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/author/mark-tapson

Deny them to vote and gladly tax the shit out of them.

It has long been obvious to many of us that as much as “progressives” like to falsely paint their opposition as being racist and sexist, that they are the side that is truly guilty of these traits. What is odd is to see someone from that side come this close to openly admitting it.

Wow, what a way to earn white male votes...Sometimes I have to agree that liberals can be very stupid.

No, we need to earn the white male vote with good ideas and policies like more money in their pockets and more economic freedom....Goddamn stupid fucking far left anti-male bastards are fucking us over.

News

Mark Tapson

lol I love how you say "well she may be in South Africa..." and then pathetically say this represents progressivism in general. The fact that she said this while in South Africa only makes you look like a whiney little bitch complaining about it. Yeah, I agree she's stupid. I'm not going to throw a fit over it.

You've only to look at AJ's avatar to understand where he's coming from. Infantile fantasies.

News

Mark Tapson

Does the Black Dictator of Congo, count as a White Guy because not only is he filthy rich but keeps other blacks enslaved. Or is it okay that blacks do more injustice to blacks, but because they are black, they cant be Racists? Only in America back 100 years ago plus was slavery a bad thing, because even in the US, black men had black slaves.

America’s first slave owner was a black man.
Prior to 1655 there were no legal slaves in the colonies, only indentured servants. All masters were required to free their servants after their time was up. Seven years was the limit that an indentured servant could be held. Upon their release they were granted50 acres of land. This included any Negro purchased from slave traders. Negros were also granted 50 acres upon their release.

Anthony Johnson sued Robert Parker in the Northampton Court in 1654. In 1655, the court ruled that Anthony Johnson could hold John Casor indefinitely. The court gave judicial sanction for blacks to own slaves of their own race. Thus Casor became the first permanent slave and Johnson the first slave owner.
Bet you didn't learn that in public indoctrination camps(Schools). Even today blacks are screwing over blacks, in the inner cities by providing failed government supported housing, and killing each other over petty thievery. Blacks will never learn.

first_slave.jpg

News

Mark Tapson

You are a whackjob if you think this point of view is anything close to mainstream. I could respond with the exact opposite arguement that the extreme right only wants whites to vote, but what's the point? I read so much hate and vitriol from your posts with all the overexaggerated rhetoric and a seemingly desperate attempt to degrade your political opponents on the left. What's up with that?

News

Mark Tapson

You are a whackjob if you think this point of view is anything close to mainstream. I could respond with the exact opposite arguement that the extreme right only wants whites to vote, but what's the point? I read so much hate and vitriol from your posts with all the overexaggerated rhetoric and a seemingly desperate attempt to degrade your political opponents on the left. What's up with that?

Well when your side lumps everyone to the right of Mitt Romney with white nationalists your case of the vapors over the same thing being done to you is comical, and a bit hypocritical.

In any event, I put the chance of this being a parody at about 45%.

News

Mark Tapson

Nah we don't have to degrade the political opponents on the left, they are doing a bang up job all by themselves. Make sure to run the crooked vagina candidate in 2020, we love it when she shows up..
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz admits she rigged election, ‘we worked to make Hillary Clinton our nominee’
Biased Lester Holt Cheated for Hillary - Here's the PROOF
Blog: Clinton Foundation's chickens coming home to roost in Haiti?

News

Mark Tapson

Well when your side lumps everyone to the right of Mitt Romney with white nationalists your case of the vapors over the same thing being done to you is comical, and a bit hypocritical.

My side? Not quite... I think the race card and comparisons that the Dems put on good hearted republicans with the Nationalists are just as weak as the OP

News

Mark Tapson

My side? Not quite... I think the race card and comparisons that the Dems put on good hearted republicans with the Nationalists are just as weak as the OP

Good to know, and I stand corrected.

News

Mark Tapson

lol I love how you say "well she may be in South Africa..." and then pathetically say this represents progressivism in general. The fact that she said this while in South Africa only makes you look like a whiney little bitch complaining about it. Yeah, I agree she's stupid. I'm not going to throw a fit over it.
Huffington Post is an AMERICAN media outlet, and they seem to have no problem with this garbage.

"If white men no longer had the vote, the progressive cause would be strengthened. It would not be necessary to deny white men indefinitely – the denial of the vote to white men for 20 years (just less than a generation) would go some way to seeing a decline in the influence of reactionary and neo-liberal ideology in the world... This would also strike a blow against toxic white masculinity, one that is long needed."

Nicolas-Sarkozy-laughing.gif

News

Mark Tapson

That would be salunsky's rule # 5 ridicule your opposition, rule # 6 enjoy it, there ya go libtart...:biggrin:

HE LEFT'S ULTIMATE PLAN REVEALED
Thanks to a hoax pulled on the Huffington Post.
April 20, 2017

Jack Kerwick
asd_3.jpg

Garland explains her reasons. First, white men are bad for left-wing progressivism. “Some of the biggest blows to the progressive cause in the past year,” she writes, “have often been due to the votes of white men.” She gives examples. “If white men were not allowed to vote, it is unlikely that the United Kingdom would be leaving the European Union, it is unlikely that Donald Trump would now be the President of the United States, and it is unlikely that the Democratic Alliance would now be governing four of South Africa’s biggest cities.”

“If white men no longer had the vote,” Garland summarily states, “the progressive cause would be strengthened.” She’s quick to underscore that she is proposing nothing more than “the denial of the vote to white men for 20 years (just less than a generation),” for this is all that it would take to “go some way to seeing a decline in the influence of reactionary and neo-liberal ideology in the world.”

Garland explains that “liberalism—and its ideological offshoots of conservatism and libertarianism—are the most popular ideologies among white males” because, “with their focus on individuals and individual responsibility, rather than group affiliation,” they “allow white men to ignore the debt that they owe society, and from acknowledging that most of their assets, wealth, and privilege are the result of theft and violence.”

Denying white men the vote, even if temporarily, would “strike a blow against toxic white masculinity, one that is long needed.”

Leftists almost always hide behind abstractions and generalities. They know that if they are too overt in expressing their plans for the rest of us, the latter would stall. A real leftist wouldn’t want to state things as baldly as “Garland” did. But as Pillay made abundantly clear before she and her employer had to go into damage control, “Garland’s” is the position of the hard left, and has been “for decades now.”

Thank you, “Shelley Garland,” for unveiling the truth.

The Left's Ultimate Plan Revealed

Forum List

Back