Howdy!!!!

Gracie and I are living proof that it is possible for a tree hugging hippie type to get along with a redneck, gun totin', bible thumping southern boy despite nearly ripping each other apart. Sometimes, it's about the things that we share that are alike and what's in our hearts that's more important than our differences. Some of you could learn from that example.

Merry Christmas Gracie. God bless and have a happy new year!

Yeah, I think [MENTION=26011]Ernie S.[/MENTION] and I already walked down that road, too.

Strange bedfellows and all that.
There are several people here who, by rights, you'd expect I would hate, but you see, I don't allow myself to hate anyone.
[MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION] and Statistikhengst... The 2 of them, hell, I rarely, if ever am remotely close politically, but I took the time to send a few PM's and found common ground.

Gracie and I are living proof that it is possible for a tree hugging hippie type to get along with a redneck, gun totin', bible thumping southern boy despite nearly ripping each other apart. Sometimes, it's about the things that we share that are alike and what's in our hearts that's more important than our differences. Some of you could learn from that example.

Merry Christmas Gracie. God bless and have a happy new year!

As usual...you said it better than I could.

Hugs, Lead. I am so glad you came here. Hope your xmas was awesome and that your new year is even better!:smiliehug:

Forum List

Back