Howdy all, strict constructionist here.

NatesPa

Rookie
Oct 28, 2018
Just saw this area, and wanted to say hi, hope all is well with everyone. And yes, I'm really Nate 's Pa. Love that boy.

Heh, yeah I should have mentioned, I guess Nate has been a member since around 2010 or so.

Thanks for the welcome, and Hi Natural Citizen

Just saw this area, and wanted to say hi, hope all is well with everyone. And yes, I'm really Nate 's Pa. Love that boy.

upload_2018-10-30_21-37-21.png

Welcome, Nate's Pa! Good to have you aboard.
Have a donut and stay awhile.
upload_2018-10-31_6-49-2.png

So, where do you stand on this:
Trump Wants to Use Executive Order to End Birthright Citizenship
What's that got to do with "Howdy?"
has to do with an introduction where a person sets out straight away stating they are a strict constructionist?

please try and keep up you old hooss fart :auiqs.jpg:

Heh, It's ok all, I'll answer.

Trump Wants to Use Executive Order to End Birthright Citizenship

To me it's pretty simple. I don't like EO's unless they are used to take power away from the fed. That being said, the 14th Amendment always seems to follow in questions like this, and one has to remember, it was originally meant for former and current slaves. Not Immigration.

there is an interesting read, about the debates going on at the time here...

Congress Debates the Fourteenth Amendment

Welcome to USMB Board, NatesPa. Hope you enjoy the boards.
I used to be a strict constructionist then nails became plentiful and cheap......... Not to mention power tools were invented.......

Welcome to the asylum. :D

Last edited:
Welcome to USMB Board, NatesPa. Hope you enjoy the boards.
I used to be a strict constructionist then nails became plentiful and cheap......... Not to mention power tools were invented.......

Welcome to the asylum. :D

Rofl, I hear that Ringel05. It is painful as hell sometimes. I tend to wind up ticking off everyone eventually. But mostly Leftists, so that helps the pain.

Forum List

Back