Howdy folks

Zephar

Rookie
Nov 3, 2018
As you might gather, from Texas although I was born in Cambridge Massachusetts and grew up in a number of other states and I came did Texas because of relatives early in life. Now, everyone is gone, but recalled visiting this flat West Texas area because of early connections. I just joined up currently; by crossing paths accidentally during a surge concerning a question that I had. During the many years since the 80s this is the first time this seemingly very interesting site came to my attension using a different search engine called Broadreader.
I suspect that may be why I was brought here rather than a controlled environment that Google gives you in response.
I’ll be browsing the site for interesting topics which there appear to be many, and other than usual users seem to be affiliated.
Best,
Seth

Welcome.

Put your common sense on pause for a while until you get use to the place...chuckle

Welcome to the jungle...
images (45).jpeg
You learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play...

As you might gather, from Texas although I was born in Cambridge Massachusetts and grew up in a number of other states and I came did Texas because of relatives early in life. Now, everyone is gone, but recalled visiting this flat West Texas area because of early connections. I just joined up currently; by crossing paths accidentally during a surge concerning a question that I had. During the many years since the 80s this is the first time this seemingly very interesting site came to my attension using a different search engine called Broadreader.
I suspect that may be why I was brought here rather than a controlled environment that Google gives you in response.
I’ll be browsing the site for interesting topics which there appear to be many, and other than usual users seem to be affiliated.
Best,
Seth

yo yo

Welcome to out newest conservative member.

Best,
Seth
Welcome to USMB, Seth. Hope you enjoy USMB's board. It's the best. :thewave:

Oh, but of course you know it's best to put on armor from the beginning, because of the diversity of political opinions: :tinfoil: :uhh: :uhoh3: :tomato::th_waiting: :th_metoo::poke: :oops-28: :linky: 'n stuff.

Best,
Seth
Glad to have you, Seth/Zephar. I think you will find this board a little different and very interesting. Make yourself at home, and have a snack.
201112-xl-glazed-cinnamon-rolls-with-pecan-swirls.jpg

Don't eat too many sweets OP, have some healthy food first!

Serendipity+Foot+Long+Hot+Dogs.jpg

With plenty of

ketchup_2.jpg

Best,
Seth

Welcome!

upload_2018-11-3_12-29-30.png

Welcome to USMB.

The donuts are stale...

We don't put ketchup on hotdogs.

The coffee is made the way miketx loves his women...

No... not hot and black. Cold and bitter.

The beer cooler is empty...

Our Treasurer deannalw collects the beer money and sits on the empty cooler, spending the money on beer IV's and camouflage spray paint.

She is also armed and dangerous..

She carries a knife and will use it if you try to take a beer.

The donuts are made fresh daily.

It is true we don't put ketchup on hotdogs, and everything about Deanna is also true.

It is true we don't put ketchup on hotdogs, and everything about Deanna is also true.
We ate the fresh donuts.

We've been replacing them with the stale ones.

Can we get a few eclairs this weekend. I'm off and eclairs came to mind.
Turn my back for five minutes and you guys.....
It's been years since I made choux pastry, but I will see what I can do.

We ate the fresh donuts.

You had cinnamon buns the other day. Make some.

We ate the fresh donuts.

You had cinnamon buns the other day. Make some.
That is not how we ask nicely, Hoss. Make your own.

Best,
Seth
You will need to pass around your recreational drugs to get the crowd to warm up to you.

Forum List

Back