Howard Schultz tells "60 Minutes" he´s "seriously thinking" about independent run for president

Used to buy votes for a glass of whiskey and they closed the bars on election day....guess Starbucks will be closed on election day now... BUT the day before it's a FREE Cinnamon Shortbread Latte....if you can show you are 21 and a registered DemonRAT!!!

Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz says he´s considering running for president as an independent, telling "60 Minutes" he might jump into the race without party backing. "I am seriously thinking of running for president," Schultz told correspondent Scott Pelley in an interview airing Sunday. "I will run as a centrist independent, outside of the two-party system. (LOLOLOL...YEAH!) We´re living at a most fragile time, not only the fact that this president is not qualified to be the president, but the fact that both parties are consistently not doing what´s necessary on behalf of the American people and are engaged, every single..... Howard Schultz tells "60 Minutes" he's "seriously thinking" about independent run for president

A true self made billionaire that did not start off with daddy's money and grandma's company.

No wonder he scares the shit out of the Trumpians.

Trump has made an impact on you.... you are rooting for a billionaire.

when its our best chance to send Dastardly Donald's ass back to NY, this is unconscionable. its arrogant, narcissist, selfish. it makes me so angry i wanna scream. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Used to buy votes for a glass of whiskey and they closed the bars on election day....guess Starbucks will be closed on election day now... BUT the day before it's a FREE Cinnamon Shortbread Latte....if you can show you are 21 and a registered DemonRAT!!!

Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz says he´s considering running for president as an independent, telling "60 Minutes" he might jump into the race without party backing. "I am seriously thinking of running for president," Schultz told correspondent Scott Pelley in an interview airing Sunday. "I will run as a centrist independent, outside of the two-party system. (LOLOLOL...YEAH!) We´re living at a most fragile time, not only the fact that this president is not qualified to be the president, but the fact that both parties are consistently not doing what´s necessary on behalf of the American people and are engaged, every single..... Howard Schultz tells "60 Minutes" he's "seriously thinking" about independent run for president

A true self made billionaire that did not start off with daddy's money and grandma's company.

Good point.

Trump isn’t a real billionaire lol

Good point.

Liberals demonize billionaires unless the billionaires tell them everything they want to hear.

Good point.

Liberals demonize billionaires unless the billionaires tell them everything they want to hear.

how are you any different?

I am not rooting for anyone, just pointing out your rampant hypocrisy.

Good point.

how are you any different?

I don’t demonize billionaires. I am not out to punish people for being wealthy.

Howard Shultz must have money to burn. Independent candidates like Howard Shultz draw voters dissatisfied with nominees of the 2 major parties and don't effect elections. Strictly a none-of-the-above choice.

Good point.

Yes.

And the right demonizes billionaires as “globalists.”

Okay, serious thought time.

Schultz whole strategy is based on the hope that by 2020, everyone will be so sick of both parties that they will vote for him.

It was the same delusion John Anderson had in 1980, the same delusion that Ross Perot had in 1992.

It never works.

Schultz whole strategy is based on the hope that by 2020, everyone will be so sick of both parties that they will vote for him.

It was the same delusion John Anderson had in 1980, the same delusion that Ross Perot had in 1992.

It never works.

That is because there are too many sheep that will never not vote for their party. As long as the sheep pens stay as large as they are on both sides it will not work.

There is some home that the younger generation might finally be the one's to breakout of the pens.

It never works.

I can’t vote for Trump and I won’t vote for crazy leftists promising free shit for everyone.

Right now, I’m voting Libertarian. So Schultz is a good option.

It never works.

I can’t vote for Trump and I won’t vote for crazy leftists promising free shit for everyone.

Right now, I’m voting Libertarian. So Schultz is a good option.

I have not looked too much into what he stands for but on the surface he seems a legit candidate...Trump’s main claim was his business sense and this guy has that times 100 over Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Billionaires in America have big wallets, but they also have big egos. Many have a tendency to think that success in the business world will smoothly translate into success in politics — if you climbed the ladder to the top of a Fortune 500 corporation or created a global retail chain that nets billions of dollars in revenue every year, perhaps you would think running the country would be a cakewalk too.

That is because there are too many sheep that will never not vote for their party. As long as the sheep pens stay as large as they are on both sides it will not work.

There is some home that the younger generation might finally be the one's to breakout of the pens.

Um. No.

Let's look at Third Parties over my lifetime.

2016- Johnson- Dope Smoking Nut
2016 - Stein- Commie, Hippy nut
2000- Nader - Environmental Nut.
2000 - Buchanan- Nazi Nut
1996 * 1992- Ross Perot-= Nut.
1980- John Anderson, Nut
1968- George Wallace- Racist nut
1948 - Strom Thurmond, Racist Nut,
1948- Henry Wallace- Commie Nut.

Now, sometimes the major parties nominate nuts, but usually when they shit the bed and do so, the people correct that.. Goldwater in 64 or McGovern in 72.

What happened THIS time was that because of Russian meddling and an archaic system, the nut no one expected to win, did.

Um. No.

Let's look at Third Parties over my lifetime.

2016- Johnson- Dope Smoking Nut
2016 - Stein- Commie, Hippy nut
2000- Nader - Environmental Nut.
2000 - Buchanan- Nazi Nut
1996 * 1992- Ross Perot-= Nut.
1980- John Anderson, Nut
1968- George Wallace- Racist nut
1948 - Strom Thurmond, Racist Nut,
1948- Henry Wallace- Commie Nut.

Now, sometimes the major parties nominate nuts, but usually when they shit the bed and do so, the people correct that.. Goldwater in 64 or McGovern in 72.

What happened THIS time was that because of Russian meddling and an archaic system, the nut no one expected to win, did.

This time the two parties gave us two piles of shit to choose between, and people went with the new pile of shit vice the old used pile of shit.

Johnson was a pot smoking nut and was still far and away the best candidate on the ballot

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back