Howard Schultz must pull out of Presidential bid now

When are billionaires going to make billions for the People not just the Profit!

They do. Look up (I know you won't) the payrolls for those successful companies.

Where does that money come from?
It comes from satisfied customers.

It mostly comes from the middle class who buy what they need and sometimes what they want if they can afford it.
Like I said, it comes from satisfied customers.

When are billionaires going to make billions for the People not just the Profit!

They do. Look up (I know you won't) the payrolls for those successful companies.

It mostly comes from the middle class who buy what they need and sometimes what they want if they can afford it.
Like I said, it comes from satisfied customers.

You don't give the middle class any credit, do you?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez fires back at Howard Schultz for slamming her tax plan

That's right everyone. The Presidential bid for Howard Schultz has finally met its end after the devastating attack from AOC

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz is out of his league running for president and wondered why citizens don’t remind “billionaires who want to run for president that they need to ‘work their way up.'”

“Why don’t people ever tell billionaires who want to run for President that they need to ‘work their way up’ or that ‘maybe they should start with city council first?'” Ocasio-Cortez, 29, tweeted Tuesday, sharing an article in which the hopeful independent 2020 presidential candidate questioned her proposed tax plan.

The high school drop out has not mentioned any Presidential aspirations for herself as of yet, but only time will tell.

Hmmm...Howard Schultz created a successful multi-million dollar company and he is out of his league vs. a woman that worked as a bartender and waitress? Yea, that makes sense.

It makes sense to high school drop outs all across the country like AOC who are rabid left wingers.

That's all that matters.

My favorite is when Crazy Eyes starts going off on Israel, as she follows the Left wing talking points. She advocates a complete Palestinian takeover of the entire nation of Israel, blah, blah, blah, and then pauses, and admits she is not really an expert on such matters.

She is gold in the bank!

Hilarious

Christ sake, don't tell her she's gold in the bank. She'll try to spend it.

You know why there is gold in the bank?

That's right, those immoral rich Jews AOC wants to kick out of Israel.

Thank God she is there to fight them.

It mostly comes from the middle class who buy what they need and sometimes what they want if they can afford it. It's the demand side that are the job creators.
It is equal parts supply and equal parts demand. Yes, demand creates supply, just like supply creates demand.

Companies create products they think consumers want, and in return, because the consumers want them, it keeps a need to produce more of that commodity.

Sometimes the public needs a product that isn't available, and a company will create it.

It works both ways.

If Chevy didnt hire people to design and create the Corvette, there wouldn't have been a demand for it. Since they did create the corvette, now there is a demand, that demand means Chevy keeps making corvettes.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez fires back at Howard Schultz for slamming her tax plan

That's right everyone. The Presidential bid for Howard Schultz has finally met its end after the devastating attack from AOC

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz is out of his league running for president and wondered why citizens don’t remind “billionaires who want to run for president that they need to ‘work their way up.'”

“Why don’t people ever tell billionaires who want to run for President that they need to ‘work their way up’ or that ‘maybe they should start with city council first?'” Ocasio-Cortez, 29, tweeted Tuesday, sharing an article in which the hopeful independent 2020 presidential candidate questioned her proposed tax plan.

The high school drop out has not mentioned any Presidential aspirations for herself as of yet, but only time will tell.

Didn't she graduate from Yorktown High School in 2007? And I believe she graduated from Boston University. I don't think she has dropped out of any schools she's attended.

Why are the dems so worried about Schultz and a 3rd party run?

I understand the politics end of it, but the one that can really screw up
the dems in 2020 is Bernie Sanders.

Now he hasn't announced yet if he is going to run, but that might be because
he is talking with the DNC.

The DNC will NOT allow an Independent to run in the 2020 Dem primaries.
Only registered Dems can run under the party name now.

So Bernie has to switch over to the dems, or he could start a public
fight with them over their new policy and run as a third party.

Talk about fucking them up in 2020. They would almost be forced to cave
to Bernie.

Forum List

Back