How Would You Like To Have To Deal With This?

Phone cameras are a beautiful thing.

Yep. Shows what ghetto lowlife trash is really like.

Shomequa say fuck my kids I be filmin yo ass I aint curr if dey get in tha road I rather film yo ass

Dont worry. Soon...cops arent gonna bother anymore and the rest of us will.have to deal with it

The black suspect deserves an Oscar for that acting job. I havent seen such convincing fake pain since Wrestlemania haha!!!

• Banned
If you can't deal with me, just think if you had to deal with black racism

You don't blame a dog when it bites, you blame the owner

"How Would You Like To Have To Deal With This?"

Dealing with you and other racists is more than enough.
Here comes the liberals, folks, right on cue.. Defending this trash.

To them they arent trash. They're brilliant and entitled people....who are just being oppressed and held down by conservatives and white cops.
Stopping thugs from committing crimes is oppression, the twisted mentality of the idiotic left.

She should have been arrested too

I am confused about something.....Why do the officers bother to engage what is obviously an deranged irrational person....Just compete the arrest, call dispatch and move on....FUCK....Just ignore thew crazy bitch....

That is one stupid woman. I would believe the dash cam before I would her video hands down.
Dash cam will reveal the truth....
I like this......"If my husband winds up dead I'm gonna have a problem wit dat"...
"I see the noooooooze......Ya'll kill black people'.....
Video shot with a phone for which she most likely does not pay

"How Would You Like To Have To Deal With This?"

Dealing with you and other racists is more than enough.
Here comes the liberals, folks, right on cue.. Defending this trash.
Fuck mr drive by post....
That douche has not contributed a single constructive thing to any thread....His is one single thought....if you oppose me, you're a racist

Forum List

Back