Report: Obama’s Kenyan Family Has Disowned Him

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I just couldn't help myself. I had to share this article. It is so close to world-wide truth that it simply cannot be ignored.

According to reports, President Obama’s Kenyan family has now completely “disowned him.”

The much-chronicled “complicated” relationship between Obama and his Kenyan family has reportedly utterly collapsed in the last few years, the family accusing him of turning a blind eye to them and only touting his Kenyan heritage for “political expediency.” As the NY Times noted in April 2014, though Obama consistently “distanced” himself from the family as president, his Kenyan heritage was a “powerful element” of his first presidential campaign, when he sold himself as “a candidate who connect different worlds,” even inviting a delegation of his African relatives to his 2009 inauguration.
:(

The story with lots and lots of links can be found @ Prison Planet.com Report Obama s Kenyan Family Has Disowned Him

And what is going to so tough on the unthinking part of the far right that a Kasich or Walker or whomever should get elected will no more listen to them than a Obama or Bush.

I just couldn't help myself. I had to share this article. It is so close to world-wide truth that it simply cannot be ignored.

According to reports, President Obama’s Kenyan family has now completely “disowned him.”

The much-chronicled “complicated” relationship between Obama and his Kenyan family has reportedly utterly collapsed in the last few years, the family accusing him of turning a blind eye to them and only touting his Kenyan heritage for “political expediency.” As the NY Times noted in April 2014, though Obama consistently “distanced” himself from the family as president, his Kenyan heritage was a “powerful element” of his first presidential campaign, when he sold himself as “a candidate who connect different worlds,” even inviting a delegation of his African relatives to his 2009 inauguration.

The story with lots and lots of links can be found @ Prison Planet.com Report Obama s Kenyan Family Has Disowned Him

Prisonplanet?

Seriously?

You wallow in that pigshit?

For those who do not know----Kenya is an EVOLVING shariah shit hole. There is a significant muslim minority there-----and a larger Christian population and---then a hindu population. The situation for hindus and Christians in Kenya is similar to that for hindus and Christians in the shariah shit hole Indonesia----muslims entertain themselves and their "god" by
raping little hindu and Christian girls and-----in general ---killing hindus and Christians. You did not know? These facts get little press in the USA If I did not know hindu and Christians from Kenya in the USA (for the record--I know some muslims from Kenya too) I would not know either. Recently---muslims from SOMALIA attacked a school for the purpose of murdering non muslims------be not deceived----their BROTHERS in allah ------danced and sang and the sluts wiggled their asses. Think Indonesia----then think Kenya

Why don't you guys do the story where the rightwing reporter keeps saying Obama was born in Kenya and his grandmother keeps saying he was born in Hawaii.......then you report "Obama's grandmother says he was born in Kenya"

Prisonplanet?

Seriously?

You wallow in that pigshit?

to what pig shit do you refer "prison planet"?------yeah---I would not quote that site---BUT it is good to know that Kenya
is a meccaist shit hole and it might be significant that Obama has family connection to the meccaist shit hole----but IT's NOT his fault. Kenya is something like Indonesia-----swirling into the cosmic cesspit

Forum List

Back