How would you interpret this latest poll?

WOW!!.., how does one respond to an OP that is like a loaded gun with safety off in the hands of a super dumb demorat, then the ass kissing and wiping started, so i referred to this question; "So, I would ask my right wing friends, what the heck happened?"
voters were totally ignored as if they were babbling 4 year olds, now we need a man like Trump who will and has listened to us who are enlightened, intelligent and adult.., quite unlike most liberturds. :up:

WOW!!.., how does one respond to an OP that is like a loaded gun with safety off in the hands of a super dumb demorat, then the ass kissing and wiping started, so i referred to this question; "So, I would ask my right wing friends, what the heck happened?"
voters were totally ignored as if they were babbling 4 year olds, now we need a man like Trump who will and has listened to us who are enlightened, intelligent and adult.., quite unlike most liberturds. :up:
I figured you'd like the idea of voters being ignored. You liked in 2K when Gore took fully 1/2 million more popular votes than Bush.

Low caring/uninformed democrat sheep like normal ...who always votes for popularity instead of policy.

Highly informed Republicans who are sick of the elite from both partys
Bear, I think it was Hawking that said the enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. I wonder what he was looking at when he said that. I see a lot of folks suffering the illusion of knowledge while calling opponents ignorant.

Low caring/uninformed democrat sheep like normal ...who always votes for popularity instead of policy.

Bear, I think it was Hawking that said the enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. I wonder what he was looking at when he said that. I see a lot of folks suffering the illusion of knowledge while calling opponents ignorant.

When did I call democrats ignorant in this thread?

I said they we're busy with their lives, being low informed don't = ignorant

They just don't care..they vote popularity over policy.

When did I call democrats ignorant in this thread?

I said they we're busy with their lives, being low informed don't = ignorant

They just don't care..they vote popularity over policy.

Like voting for someone you'd like to have a beer with (aka GWB)?

I would say it means very little if anything at all how people respond in polls before elections and how they vote on Election Day are usually two very different things.

Would it be then safe to state that political polls have absolutely NO value?

I would say it means very little if anything at all how people respond in polls before elections and how they vote on Election Day are usually two very different things.

They can give you a snapshot of how things stand or are trending at the moment so they have value in that sense.

Quinnipiac U. conducts pretty good polls, and this latest one caught my eye more because of the deepening rift that exists between the 2 major parties. The poll found that for president and other high elected officials:

Among Republicans......21% want a D.C. insider, and 73% a D.C. outsider....conversely,

Among Democrats.......77% want a D.C. insider, and only 18% want a D.C. outsider.

Now, I am sure that most right wingers will look at the above poll numbers and "conclude" that democrats have been feeding "off the federal tit" for so long that they want to maintain that "insider" edge (as if, by the way, there are no poor republicans on welfare)..........But, as usual, they'd be wrong.

Another way of looking at it is to remember how we often hear right wingers "flaunting" the results of the 2014 mid-term elections and that republicans managed to win back both chambers of congress.........

So, I would ask my right wing friends, what the heck happened? Why, after such a stellar conquest in 2014 with the promises made by all GOP candidates that they would reshape the federal government, would the republican voters TOTALLY reject anyone who smacks of a D.C. insider?

It seems, that of the 2 major parties, the GOP has royally failed its constituency (and Trump is capitalizing on that real fact.)

Republicans favor Trump, Carson or Fiorna and oppose Obama.

Democrats favor Clinton or Sanders and support Obama.

Does that clear it up for you?

This early, absolutely. About a week or so before the election, no, they do mean something in most cases.

Democrats seem to gravitate to lying lowlife scum Democrat candidates, its not rocket science.

You're in the right direction.

Republicans seem to have different factions in the party whereas Democrats pretty much all think and act alike. There's very little difference between any of them.

Republicans favor Trump, Carson or Fiorna and oppose Obama.

Democrats favor Clinton or Sanders and support Obama.

Does that clear it up for you?

Well, thank you for your "clarity".......LOL

Yes, when you see a problem with your party, you try to do something about it. Democrats don't do things like that. Our most popular nominees were never in politics before.

The message is being sent. Will they listen?

Republicans seem to have different factions in the party whereas Democrats pretty much all think and act alike. There's very little difference between any of them.

Is that why Obama has had to twist the arms of some democrats in the senate to get his Iran deal veto-proof?

Forum List

Back