How would you feel if...

I'd be far more upset knowing the bad guys knew there are no guns in my house.

I would agree, but all they really know is that there are no registered guns at a particular location.

I like KG's idea (I think it was hers) of publishing the names and schedules of the newspaper execs.

Immie

Last edited:
There should be laws requiring every home and business to be posted either "gun free zone" or "I'll blow your head off". It would save a lot of the lives of criminals. They know which homes to avoid when occupied.

They know which ones to hit when the gun owners are at work.

Unless, of course, the dingbats take ALL of their guns to work with them every day.

Next, we'll hear of metal detectors in order to find out who is packing and can send the home to leave their guns.

Or, if the business supports having armed employees, they can stay.

GAWD. Guns at work. We're getting crazier and stupider every day.

The nutters really will turn us into a police state, everyone armed, ready to shoot it out at the water cooler.

You're advocating burglary and you think we're the crazy ones?

Obviously, we're spot on and need to arm ourselves against you.

I would agree, but all they really know is that there are no registered guns at a particular location.

I like KG's idea (I think it was hers) of publishing the names and schedules of the newspaper execs.

Immie

So gun nuts could get revenge.

No wonder people are against this wild-eyed insanity.

GET A GRIP.

Try burgling MY house, psycho.

BTW, it's illegal to advocate criminal trespass/burglary. Perhaps you should stop.

BTW, ignoramus, a police state is a state where only the police are armed.

Fascist crapbag. It's what you advocate daily.

The local gun club should do a little research on the reporters and editors, post their names, addresses, and phone numbers along with a listing of all assets the assholes have, and their schedules. Make sure to include in the ad that they are adamantly anti-gun, thus unarmed.

"Addresses, phone numbers and a listing of all the assets the assholes have" are not public information. How can you not see that difference? It's pretty simple: were the gun registrants already public record, or were they not?

Using the pretzel logic that the omission of a particular residence attracts burglary, suppose this paper ran a list of gun owners; suppose I'm one of them and by some error it neglected to list me. A burglar (who also posts in this thread since this is where this kind of logic lives) notices my residence is not listed, and burglarizes me. Do I then have grounds to sue the paper for leaving me vulnerable?

OK then. So much for desperation logic.

Last edited:
On the assumption that you don't forfeit those details for public viewing when you get a firearms license in America, I'd demand to know who or where released my private/personal details to the media. Then I'd sue them.

You would lose, or actually the lawsuit would never even be entered in.
Freedom of information act is what they used - which unfortunately makes this legal.

I wonder whether either a gun owner whose home was broken into, or a non-gun owner who is somehow damaged by a home invasion, might be able to file a suit? If they could show somehow that this article was implicated in their harm or damages?

The local gun club should do a little research on the reporters and editors, post their names, addresses, and phone numbers along with a listing of all assets the assholes have, and their schedules. Make sure to include in the ad that they are adamantly anti-gun, thus unarmed.

"Addresses, phone numbers and a listing of all the assets the assholes have" are not public information. How can you not see that difference? It's pretty simple: were the gun registrants already public record, or were they not?

Using the pretzel logic that the omission of a particular residence attracts burglary, suppose this paper ran a list of gun owners; suppose I'm one of them and by some error it neglected to list me. A burglar (who also posts in this thread since this is where this kind of logic lives) notices my residence is not listed, and burglarizes me. Do I then have grounds to sue the paper for leaving me vulnerable?

OK then. So much for desperation logic.

Sure it is. If I can find your name in the paper, and your address in the phonebook or online, and if I drive by your house and make a list of the things I see, that's perfectly legal and public.

So much for targeting gun owners and protecting fascist pigs.

Sure it is. If I can find your name in the paper, and your address in the phonebook or online, and if I drive by your house and make a list of the things I see, that's perfectly legal and public.

So much for targeting gun owners and protecting fascist pigs.

- ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZwVCjhq3YI]Star Trek - Nomad says "Non Sequitur" a few times - YouTube[/ame]

On the assumption that you don't forfeit those details for public viewing when you get a firearms license in America, I'd demand to know who or where released my private/personal details to the media. Then I'd sue them.

You would lose, or actually the lawsuit would never even be entered in.
Freedom of information act is what they used - which unfortunately makes this legal.

Gun clubs and firing ranges are normally private businesses. Perhaps it's different in the States, but in the UK FoI requests can only be made against government entities/institutions, or contractors who've worked in partnership with those government bodies. And any requests made against the latter must be pertinent to the service provided.

Immie

GET A GRIP.

Hey if you do not want me invading your privacy then you should not invade mine. The assholes at the papers should not have printed such a list for their political agenda if they were not willing to risk having their own information published.

No one is talking about revenge, just exposing the execs to the same invasions they exposed gun owners to. No threat at all, right?

Immie

Immie

GET A GRIP.

Hey if you do not want me invading your privacy then you should not invade mine. The assholes at the papers should not have printed such a list for their political agenda if they were not willing to risk having their own information published.

No one is talking about revenge, just exposing the execs to the same invasions they exposed gun owners to. No threat at all, right?

Immie

Right. If publishing names and addresses isn't a threat to gun owners, it's not a threat to anyone.

This is just one more lame attempt of the gun control crowd to equate all gun owners with psychopathic killers.

Ironically and poetically, the morons who posted the addresses are just providing information to criminals as to which houses not to burglarize.

Desperation stretch #132.

Only in the fantasy comic books of the gun nuts who actually think the world works this way. Or tell themselves this to try to rationalize the perversion.

Think about it: if these names are already public record, and the burglars are in the public.... duh?!

Just suppose you went to your county offices and asked for a list of all registered gun owners, Don't you think someone would be suspicious of your motives and at least take down your name? Would a criminal really expose himself to that possibility?

180212d1268308488-neighbor-unarmed-neighbor-not-armed.jpg

Ironically and poetically, the morons who posted the addresses are just providing information to criminals as to which houses not to burglarize.

Desperation stretch #132.

Only in the fantasy comic books of the gun nuts who actually think the world works this way. Or tell themselves this to try to rationalize the perversion.

Think about it: if these names are already public record, and the burglars are in the public.... duh?!

Just suppose you went to your county offices and asked for a list of all registered gun owners, Don't you think someone would be suspicious of your motives and at least take down your name? Would a criminal really expose himself to that possibility?

180212d1268308488-neighbor-unarmed-neighbor-not-armed.jpg

Desperation stretch #132, subsection (a).
So you're saying... public information is not public information?? What's your point?

Btw if I were a burglar I think I'd hit the house with the sign, not the one where it's pointing. He looks complacent. Just to teach the asshole a lesson.
The sign is telling -- it demonstrates how part of the problem is the "every man for himself" gun nut mentality. I bet he's got a lot of stealable stuff in there too, besides the guns themselves. Why else would he try to divert burglars elsewhere? It's like putting an empty cardboard box out in your trash marked "Big screen state of the art very expensive megaTV".

Last edited:
There should be laws requiring every home and business to be posted either "gun free zone" or "I'll blow your head off". It would save a lot of the lives of criminals. They know which homes to avoid when occupied.

Unless, of course, the dingbats take ALL of their guns to work with them every day.

Next, we'll hear of metal detectors in order to find out who is packing and can send the home to leave their guns.

The nutters really will turn us into a police state, everyone armed, ready to shoot it out at the water cooler.

I used to carry to work. All day, the weapon was locked in my desk and I only strapped up when I left at 5.
I generally had several women waiting at my office door, all of whom I accompanied up the alley at quitting time.(nasty section of town)
I saw each one to their car and made sure they were able to leave before getting to my motorcycle that was always parked withing sight of the lone security guard.
One night, after the last of my charges had driven off, a wide eyed disheveled man walked towards me fro the other side of the alley. His right hand was behind his back. He just looked like someone to be wary of.
He asked, "Hey man. You got a cigarette?. Actually, I had a pack of smokes in my shirt pocket and said, "Sure". I unzipped my leather jacked and reached for the smokes right behind the grips of the Smith and Wesson model 629.
My friend, apparently gave up smoking and took up jogging. as he turned, I plainly saw the steak knife in his right hand.
Thankfully, I didn't have to unholster the weapon.

Things like that happen all the time and go unreported, but you libs would rather the women I saw to their cars got assaulted, or I got knifed or robbed.
Fuck ya all!

Last edited:

mm7evr.jpg

Excellent. I knew somebody could think of another verb... so now we're up to:

"Fire" Bob Costas...
"Deport" and "torture" Piers Morgan...
"Imprison" David Gregory...
"Publish the personal info of" newspaper personnel who post the already-public info on gun owners...

"See" the pattern.

It gets more and more obvious.

By the way -- if carrying guns is the secret to life and all -- why are G-owners so ashamed of being published?

I used to carry to work. All day, the weapon was locked in my desk and I only strapped up when I left at 5.
I generally had several women waiting at my office door, all of whom I accompanied up the alley at quitting time.(nasty section of town)
I saw each one to their car and made sure they were able to leave before getting to my motorcycle that was always parked withing sight of the lone security guard.
One night, after the last of my charges had driven off, a wide eyed disheveled man walked towards me fro the other side of the alley. His right hand was behind his back. He just looked like someone to be wary of.
He asked, "Hey man. You got a cigarette?. Actually, I had a pack of smokes in my shirt pocket and said, "Sure". I unzipped my leather jacked and reached for the smokes right behind the grips of the Smith and Wesson model 629.
My friend, apparently gave up smoking and took up jogging. as he turned, I plainly saw the steak knife in his right hand.
Thankfully, I didn't have to unholster the weapon.

Things like that happen all the time and go unreported, but you libs would rather the women I saw to their cars got assaulted, or I got knifed or robbed.
Fuck ya all!

Actually no, I'd rather you think more creatively than the hit-the-problem-over-the-head mentality. And I'd rather you hadn't taught the guy with the steak knife that if he wants to succeed in his chosen profession he'd better escalate his armory. Because the next time that happens, what you're packing ain't gonna be enough. That's a dead end.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back