How wise was it to land that plane at March AFB?

The bigger risk is some civil liberties types trying to sue their way out.

Uh. No.

My son is in China now. I have no problem with him be quarantined when he comes home. And I'm probably the most radical civil libertarian you'll find.

Uh. No.

My son is in China now. I have no problem with him be quarantined when he comes home. And I'm probably the most radical civil libertarian you'll find.

The issue is with the ones that see this as an opportunity to bash those in power, i.e. Trump.

Uh. No.

The issue is with the ones that see this as an opportunity to bash those in power, i.e. Trump.

Well, I also despise Trump and eagerly look for opportunities to bash him. ;) Yet I still support the quarantines.

I get it. You're worried they'll play it like the "kids in cages" thing. But I really doubt that will happen. There's obvious reason for caution in this case.

Uh. No.

Well, I also despise Trump and eagerly look for opportunities to bash him. ;) Yet I still support the quarantines.

I get it. You're worried they'll play it like the "kids in cages" thing. But I really doubt that will happen. There's obvious reason for caution in this case.

The reasons for caution is obvious, the ability of hacks with an axe to grind to pass up on an opportunity to score political points is less so.

Forum List

Back