How will YOU survive the collapse?

Colorado Rockies, western slope....if I could only pack in two pieces of gear it'd be my old Bear compound bow with a fishing spool and my Buck Ranger. By the next year I'd have multiple firearms, a nice stash of food and maybe a travel trailer from those unfortunate enough to have crossed paths with me. :terror:

if you think in terms of a bow, fishing with a hook and line and travel trailers, you won't last a week.
Fucker couldn't grow corn on his toes, but, can fix broken shit.

SHTF, he'll get by like Ma taught us, taking shit from pussies.

SHTF, it is only yours if you can keep it!

wth makes you 'think" that more than 1 in 1000 is prepped? your "neighbors" in that valley will be the ones looting and killing you. Everybody aint got a garden/livestock. The ones who don't aint going to starve, if they can just go take some of that stuff. And they WIILL try and 99% don't have a clue, much less the ability, to stop them, either.

all the subs have to do is put a torpedo across the bow of any ship, after calling them on the radio or sending flag messages. The fishing, commercial or pleasure boats have nothing in the way of being able to resist. it will be a case of abandon ship in boats, or get blown to pieces by a torpedo, and then shot as they flounder around trying to get into the lifeboats.

all the subs have to do is put a torpedo across the bow of any ship, after calling them on the radio or sending flag messages. The fishing, commercial or pleasure boats have nothing in the way of being able to resist. it will be a case of abandon ship in boats, or get blown to pieces by a torpedo, and then shot as they flounder around trying to get into the lifeboats.

And board a rocking boat while the round hull of a submarine rolls with the smallest swells?

We had a crew member need surgery to remove his appendix while we were on patrol. We surfaced to meet the Coast Guard. They are pros at rescuing people. The guy damn near died during the transfer, from both being dunked in the water and slammed against the hull. A submarine is a marvel under water. But on the surface she is a ponderous rolling turd.

Fucker couldn't grow corn on his toes, but, can fix broken shit.

SHTF, he'll get by like Ma taught us, taking shit from pussies.

SHTF, it is only yours if you can keep it!

:lol: And I can too grow stuff...TREES! I had the only apple tree in the Arcadia district of Phoenix that I know of....started as a stick and in two years it was 7' high. Peaches, plums, citrus, and fig too.....Ma gave me a green thumb beside my trigger-finger same as you!

And board a rocking boat while the round hull of a submarine rolls with the smallest swells?

We had a crew member need surgery to remove his appendix while we were on patrol. We surfaced to meet the Coast Guard. They are pros at rescuing people. The guy damn near died during the transfer, from both being dunked in the water and slammed against the hull. A submarine is a marvel under water. But on the surface she is a ponderous rolling turd.
Personally, when SHTF, I don't plan to be boarding any subs.

They won't want to fire any torpedoes. Threaten to, but not fire them.

How many torpedoes do you think they carry? Space is always limited on a sub. Yes, they don't need refueling, they make their own air and their own water. But food will be needed to feed the 150 men running the boat. And the repair parts won't last a year. Then you will have to beach it and find someplace on land to live.

Conservatism and liberalism are two opposite human tendencies. The former emphasizes tradition, thrift, stability, order, and safety. The latter emphasizes replacing the old with something new, investment, progressive revolution, creativity, and personal freedom. A society requires both in balance to remain healthy. Too much of the former stifles innovation and growth and ultimately leads to a brittle, static culture in which any attempt at progress must be actively prevented. Too much of the latter removes any safeguard against one's fellow man and ultimately leads to a chaotic state of permanent revolution. Our own society has relatively recently traded the sickness of an excess in the latter with that of the former, though we're still watching the pendulum swing unstoppably farther and farther in that direction. What this means is that we're, well, pretty much fucked - and will be especially so when one of the two parties we're allowed to have finishes crumbling and we're left with a de facto single party state. How are you planning to survive the devastation?

By not being here when it happens.
Late in the fourth quarter of life, with a slim lead, it is way more than half past don't give a shit, let it rip.

I'm going to survive by taking shit from pussies.
Like pubic hair? Vaginal emissions, what could you possibly glean from a pussy in the end times?

The shoot HUGE gars on Toledo Bend, at night mostly, and when they turn the water loose in the tailrace below the dam.

Poacher's dream weapon for all game.....takes a time or two to hit the fish and not it's reflection...once the head's prongs open ya got it.

I've done a little bow fishing for gar. I learned real quick to make sure you shoot at them from the rear, not the front. Those scale are armor plating!

Forum List

Back