How will Trump deal with Mexico's new leftist president?

Will he beg him for money to fund his wall like he did Nieto? Now that was kicking the crap out of someone.
The wall will be funded by Mexico, without Mexico doing anything. All the actions on it will come from Trump. You don't get this , do you ?

That's because you haven't wanted them to defend themselves by nuking up. And then you moan about it. Ffs. You are as nuanced as DJT.
They could defend themselves by shelling out some MONEY for NATO, instead of leaving us with the bill.

5b3988732000004200b95e19.jpeg

Mexico elected leftist candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador in a landslide victory on Sunday, according to exit polls showing the former mayor with double-digit leads over his competitors.

López Obrador, 64, mounted his third bid for the presidency with promises to rein in widespread corruption and fight poverty within the country. A former mayor of Mexico City, he will replace current President Enrique Peña Nieto and has promised to upend traditional party politics.

He would be the first leftist president in more than 30 years.

Mexico Elects Leftist Andrés Manuel López Obrador

Far left. Landslide victory. First leftist president in over 30 years. How will Trump deal with him? Comments?

Not well, the same way he has dealt with the president of Mexico before him.

Will he beg him for money to fund his wall like he did Nieto? Now that was kicking the crap out of someone.
The wall will be funded by Mexico, without Mexico doing anything. All the actions on it will come from Trump. You don't get this , do you ?

So you have check in hand ✋, outstanding! Let the wall begin, oh wait you do not have the check. Ya ain't happening!

Mexico elected leftist candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador in a landslide victory on Sunday, according to exit polls showing the former mayor with double-digit leads over his competitors.

López Obrador, 64, mounted his third bid for the presidency with promises to rein in widespread corruption and fight poverty within the country. A former mayor of Mexico City, he will replace current President Enrique Peña Nieto and has promised to upend traditional party politics.

Far left. Landslide victory. First leftist president in over 30 years. How will Trump deal with him? Comments?
Lol
Washington redskin...
Mexico is all about a corrupt government of course they’re going to elect progressives...

So you have check in hand ✋, outstanding! Let the wall begin, oh wait you do not have the check. Ya ain't happening!
I was right. You have no idea how this wall payment is happening. I'm going to let you keep guessing, and floundering. After you've made a fool of yourself enough, then I'll tell you what most people already know (especially conservatives)

People like to say we are mistreating "our allies." Let me tell y'all something.
We've defended their asses for 70 years with our men and our money.
That's because you haven't wanted them to defend themselves by nuking up. And then you moan about it. Ffs. You are as nuanced as DJT.

Germany cannot afford to arm more than 4 of their best jets. They're required
to have 82 ready for NATO use. How in the hell are they gonna afford Nukes?

People like to say we are mistreating "our allies." Let me tell y'all something.
That's because you haven't wanted them to defend themselves by nuking up. And then you moan about it. Ffs.
Can you blame 'em?

Do you REALLY want Germany or Japan to "nuke up"?

Really?

As I just wrote, Germany cannot even afford to arm its best jets. How in
the hell are they gonna afford Nukes?

That's because you haven't wanted them to defend themselves by nuking up. And then you moan about it. Ffs.
Can you blame 'em?

Really?

Germany needs to be kicked out of NATO.

Can you blame 'em?

Really?

They've gone to hell in a hand basket. They can't even play soccer anymore.

If we've learned nothing else, the idiot trump will handle Mexico's new president with his traditional infantile shenanigans. He will embarrass rational Americans once again.

(Always remember, when conservatives rate a post "funny", it shows the truth in that post hit a nerve in them like a dentist's drill hits the nerve in a tooth.)

If we've learned nothing else, the idiot trump will handle Mexico's new president with his traditional infantile shenanigans. He will embarrass rational Americans once again.

(Always remember, when conservatives rate a post "funny", it shows the truth in that post hit a nerve in them like a dentist's drill hits the nerve in a tooth.)

Amen! Thank you.

Amen! Thank you.
If Obrador behaves himself there should be no problem. But Mexicans...you know...

I was right. You have no idea how this wall payment is happening. I'm going to let you keep guessing, and floundering. After you've made a fool of yourself enough, then I'll tell you what most people already know (especially conservatives)

So no money from Mexico got it, but your tax dollars will look good won't it!

Can you blame 'em?

Really?

Doubtful.

More likely, they sink a disproportionate percentage of their GDP into social programming, because they enjoy the luxury of American protection.

If they faced an existential threat that nobody else would help them with, they would find a way.

Guaranteed.

And, I repeat the question: do we really want either Germany or Japan to "nuke up" ?

Even seventy-some years after WWII... no... I think not.

Can you blame 'em?

Really?

If your goal is to dismantle NATO, then, yes, go ahead and kick out the strongest European member of the alliance.

Forum List

Back