How will Democats Act When USA Wins Gold Medals

Well the summer Olympic Games are underway in
Brazil and I am just curious how liberals will react when team USA or an American athlete wins a gold medal? It would be very Un-PC as that would mean some other nation would have it's feelings hurt.

I believe in merit and earning things ;) Of course, I believe in regulations and laws but in your world, you can't believe in both concept for some weird reason.

Aren't conservatives boycotting the olympics? There's a bunch of scary foreigners there don't ya know.

They con nutz are crapping their pants as we become more like Brazil with blended cultures. Take a look at our own team: black, white, latino, asians and even muslims , a few who were wearing hijabs and more women than men. Whitey christian world is done in America. So the op is now the real Un American
Hate America much? Hey queer...that PC shit is gonna change next January.
I remember you RWRS cheering that Rio got the Olympics over Chicago because...Obama.
If Chicago had them Black Lives Matter protest would have shut it down for days.

Brazil and I am just curious how liberals will react when team USA or an American athlete wins a gold medal? It would be very Un-PC as that would mean some other nation would have it's feelings hurt.

I believe in merit and earning things ;) Of course, I believe in regulations and laws but in your world, you can't believe in both concept for some weird reason.
Best government is closest to home and as little government as possible.

You believe in an Orwellian state controlled by Washington DC.

You need to get out more.

It's time we stopped asserting our American privilege and hurting the self esteem of less advantaged countries. Replace all medal colors with a single medal made out of copper. Then at the medal ceremony...you guessed it....EVERYONE GETS A MEDAL YAY!!!!!!

So AWESOME that the first U.S. Gold Medal was one by a rifle shooting gal!

You just get stupider all the time.

They have apology cards prepared in several languages.

Aren't conservatives boycotting the olympics? There's a bunch of scary foreigners there don't ya know.

They con nutz are crapping their pants as we become more like Brazil with blended cultures. Take a look at our own team: black, white, latino, asians and even muslims , a few who were wearing hijabs and more women than men. Whitey christian world is done in America. So the op is now the real Un American
Hate America much? Hey queer...that PC shit is gonna change next January.
Because of the mass suicide when Trump loses.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

13873115_519177091602455_6286206780686259390_n.jpg

Batshit Boy fails again. The US is already much more diverse than Brasil, and with less racism.

Since the number of gold medals won or not won has absolutely no bearing on my life, I probably won't give a shit.

You need to get out more.
Are you out yet?

The IOC needs to be disbanded for taking money from these poor countries that are desperate and think they are going to get something long lasting in return. Sorry to be so negative, but as an example of the corruption, our kids will be subjected to this for the next several weeks:

Water sports will be held in Guanabara Bay:

Clarke-Sailing-Through-the-Trash-and-Sewage-of-Guanabara-Bay-1200.jpg

35146DF400000578-3633573-Latrine_This_is_the_edge_of_Guanabara_Bay_which_will_host_the_sa-a-44_1465561988834.jpg

Team USA Volleyball girls in a tough match with Cuba. Black girls and white girls on team USA, I say...U...S...A! , U...S...A, my country is a great non racist nation. BLM is scum.

The IOC needs to be disbanded for taking money from these poor countries that are desperate and think they are going to get something long lasting in return. Sorry to be so negative, but as an example of the corruption, our kids will be subjected to this for the next several weeks:

Water sports will be held in Guanabara Bay:

Clarke-Sailing-Through-the-Trash-and-Sewage-of-Guanabara-Bay-1200.jpg

35146DF400000578-3633573-Latrine_This_is_the_edge_of_Guanabara_Bay_which_will_host_the_sa-a-44_1465561988834.jpg
so how is bad ol America to blame for this Lizzie?

Forum List

Back