How will Democats Act When USA Wins Gold Medals

Well the summer Olympic Games are underway in
Brazil and I am just curious how liberals will react when team USA or an American athlete wins a gold medal? It would be very Un-PC as that would mean some other nation would have it's feelings hurt.
Thank you President Obama.

If Trump ever gets elected the USA will be under Russian rule and will no longer exist.

It takes years for these Cities and Countries to pay for these ugly ass facilities that are used for a couple of weeks and then set empty 99% of the time. These Governments that are begging for the games to be held in their cities get rich off of graft and corruption. It is all bullshit in the name of something that at one time may have been honorable.
When I am in charge there will be a permanent boycott against the Olympics until Permanent Facilities are built and maintained... Pick a winter and summer location and keep the games in these locals forever...

Brazil and I am just curious how liberals will react when team USA or an American athlete wins a gold medal? It would be very Un-PC as that would mean some other nation would have it's feelings hurt.

If Trump ever gets elected the USA will be under Russian rule and will no longer exist.
Your dumb.

You need to get out more.

The last time he was getting laid, his hand fell asleep on him
Well that's not what your girlfriend said when I pumped her lesbo!

You need to get out more.

The last time he was getting laid, his hand fell asleep on him
Well that's not what your girlfriend said when I pumped her lesbo!
BTW...she is straight now.

Your dumb.
Sadly, no. Enjoy Putin up your ass. Though of course you will as you love a police state.

Your dumb.
Sadly, no. Enjoy Putin up your ass. Though of course you will as you love a police state.
What's that? Putin's up my ass? Well shit should be. Unlike Obama where Putin is up his ass and humping.

Your dumb.
What's that? Putin's up my ass? Well shit should be. Unlike Obama where Putin is up his ass and humping.
You aren't fooling anyone. You want Trump to have secret police.

They'll apologize for the victorious winners, and assure the loser that not all Americans are "like that". And then use themselves and thier fellow voters for example.

You and Brazil? LOL

As a proud liberal, I will be cheering on the U.S. Team like I have been for every Olympics.

I am just curious- how will you react if an American Muslim wins a medal? Or when an African American? I mean that would be very un-PC for a Trump supporter.

Aren't conservatives boycotting the olympics? There's a bunch of scary foreigners there don't ya know.

They con nutz are crapping their pants as we become more like Brazil with blended cultures. Take a look at our own team: black, white, latino, asians and even muslims , a few who were wearing hijabs and more women than men. Whitey christian world is done in America. So the op is now the real Un American

'
Wow someone hates white Christians.........way more hate than any conservative haves....but you lefties love projection.

Forum List

Back