How will Democats Act When USA Wins Gold Medals

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Well the summer Olympic Games are underway in
Brazil and I am just curious how liberals will react when team USA or an American athlete wins a gold medal? It would be very Un-PC as that would mean some other nation would have it's feelings hurt.

Last edited:
Aren't conservatives boycotting the olympics? There's a bunch of scary foreigners there don't ya know.

They con nutz are crapping their pants as we become more like Brazil with blended cultures. Take a look at our own team: black, white, latino, asians and even muslims , a few who were wearing hijabs and more women than men. Whitey christian world is done in America. So the op is now the real Un American

Aren't conservatives boycotting the olympics? There's a bunch of scary foreigners there don't ya know.

They con nutz are crapping their pants as we become more like Brazil with blended cultures. Take a look at our own team: black, white, latino, asians and even muslims , a few who were wearing hijabs and more women than men. Whitey christian world is done in America. So the op is now the real Un American
Hate America much? Hey queer...that PC shit is gonna change next January.

Good Lord, After watching the "Real Sports" segment on HBO last night about the Olympics, the corruption, the IOC members, some of whom have criminal records, the laundered money involved, and the lives and homes destroyed in Brazil and China and other countries that have sponsored the Games, the construction workers killed, not to mention the half-@ssed job Rio has done of getting the raw sewage out of Guanabara Bay (VIDEO: This Is What Rio’s Terrible Pollution Looks Like) I refuse to watch at all.

Marathon swimmers, crew teams, and other water sport athletes will be exposed to sewage straight from people's homes who live in the favelas.

And I pray on hands and knees that NOLA never gets the Games.

The 2008 Beijing Games were fantastic but came at a terrible cost, many dissidents and citizens imprisoned because of the corruption. So guess what? China has won the 2022 Games. Money, money, money and nothing to do with the camaraderie that these games are supposed to create among nations. NONE.

Tokyo Olympic Games corruption claims bring scandal back to the IOC | Sean Ingle

Last edited:
Liberals will say it's "America Privilege" why we will win the most medals.

It's simply not fair to the other countries.

They will suggest for the Americans:

1. Place a 1 second handicap on all sprint track events and sprint swimming events

2. Place a 1 minute handicap on long distance track events

Etc.

Good Lord, After watching the "Real Sports" segment on HBO last night about the Olympics, the corruption, the IOC members, some of whom have criminal records, the laundered money involved, and the lives and homes destroyed in Brazil and China and other countries that have sponsored the Games, the construction workers killed, not to mention the half-@ssed job Rio has done of getting the raw sewage out of Guanabara Bay (VIDEO: This Is What Rio’s Terrible Pollution Looks Like) I refuse to watch at all.

Marathon swimmers, crew teams, and other water sport athletes will be exposed to sewage straight from people's homes who live in the favelas.

The 2008 Beijing Games were fantastic but came at a terrible cost, many dissidents and citizens imprisoned because of the corruption. So guess what? China has won the 2022 Games. Money, money, money and nothing to do with the camaraderie that these games are supposed to create among nations. NONE.
What the fuck does that have to with team USA kicking ass?

you crackas are dying off :ack-1:

IbtihajMuhammad_qualified_800x400.jpg

you crackas are dying off :ack-1:

IbtihajMuhammad_qualified_800x400.jpg
Hey, if she wants to stick a few Islamic Fundementalist Extremist I'm good with that. CIA should look into her as a possible tool for fighting terrorism.She could infiltrate some of these groups.

Mr. Bush, you share Mr. Trump's liability of being a vulgarian, and probably a short-fingered one at that.

Well the summer Olympic Games are underway in
Brazil and I am just curious how liberals will react when team USA or an American athlete wins a gold medal? It would be very Un-PC as that would mean some other nation would have it's feelings hurt.
I applaud...especially in one sport where a close friends daughter is competing in.

Mr. Bush, you share Mr. Trump's liability of being a vulgarian, and probably a short-fingered one at that.
Did you just call me a "vulgarian?" That's funny! Well at least you did not call me a "vegetarian " I would have taken offense to that.

I remember you RWRS cheering that Rio got the Olympics over Chicago because...Obama.

Forum List

Back