How/Why Did You Choose Your Username?

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
Some folk's user names are obvious - Amanda, jillian, Gunny; others -- not so much. For example, roomy -- did you choose that as your user name because you like your shorts (underwear) 'roomy'?

I'll +rep anyone who guesses how I came about mine.

cause i didnt think they would let me run under the name i had used for years..and perhaps...it was just time for a change....

strolling bones ... its the name of an album i do believe...hikers use it a lot..

cause i didnt think they would let me run under the name i had used for years..and perhaps...it was just time for a change....

strolling bones ... its the name of an album i do believe...hikers use it a lot..

I thought maybe you chose it because you were rail thin!

My name is xotoxi because that is where I come from.

I bet you got your name Zoom-boing because you are very fast, but you don't have much control of direction so you bounce off of things.

Correct?

zoom-boing- Does it have something to do with waking up in the morning and something standing straight up and out? LOL

ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-fuhclang-zoom-boing??????

Misspelling aside -- ding, ding, ding we have a winner!

And of course, it's not letting me rep you! GRRRRR!! :mad: I will rep you as soon as it lets me.

"Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm. ni!"
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Last edited:

I thought maybe you chose it because you were rail thin!

o no...i am a 55 post menapausal women with huge teats and a huge ass lol...thankful for the stomach that holds the teats off the knees.....

Forum List

Back