How/Why Did You Choose Your Username?

Exactly. Except the reasons they give there are wrong. I didn't want any attention, or any publicity, and most especially didn't want my identity known. Hence, the mask.

Generally masks and moving swiftly around a city at midnight do not mix well.

You must have a very keen sense of hearing as your peripheral vision was likely nil.
This served to make it ALMOST fair for the opponent.

Exactly. Except the reasons they give there are wrong. I didn't want any attention, or any publicity, and most especially didn't want my identity known. Hence, the mask.

You must have a very keen sense of hearing as your peripheral vision was likely nil.

You ever consider getting shit-faced drunk before debating the libs about politics? Just to make it almost fair (for them) of course.
I've seen you just rip some of them into little tiny bits, you might want to post drunk, just to give them half a chance.

Well, if your opponents are anything like the bad guys in the old Batman series, then you probably could be a blind quadriplegic and still defeat them.

Last edited:

You ever consider getting shit-faced drunk before debating the libs about politics? Just to make it almost fair (for them) of course.
I've seen you just rip some of them into little tiny bits, you might want to post drunk, just to give them half a chance.
I am always posting drunk.

Couldn't anyone tell?

I am always posting drunk.

Couldn't anyone tell?

I could, that's why I so subtly brought it up.

Forum List

Back