Zone1 How we repair it: White Americans’ attitudes toward reparations

I have a better ration of up votes than comments than you do. You are the joke.
You are a very sad man if you need validation from mutants on USMB.

Then again, if you talked this kind of filth in real life, you'd probably get curb stomped by white people.

My arguments are becoming more convincing as Negroes disappoint hopes felt for them by early supporters of the civil right movement.
Only to you. Most of us have black friends and coworkers and neighbors we like a lot.

I doubt anyone likes you all that much, other than other racists like Lisa.

Most of us have black friends and coworkers and neighbors we like a lot.
Yeah exactly! Some of us even know looters and pedophiles. Insecure Joe virtue signaling. We all know black people, Joe. Don’t act like you just discovered them.

Yeah exactly! Some of us even know looters and pedophiles. Insecure Joe virtue signaling. We all know black people, Joe. Don’t act like you just discovered them.
You missed my point entirely. I suspect you, Lisa and Hector wet yourselves when you encounter actual black people.

Heck, Lisa wets herself when she sees PICTURES of black people at the mall.

You are a very sad man if you need validation from mutants on USMB.

Then again, if you talked this kind of filth in real life, you'd probably get curb stomped by white people.

Only to you. Most of us have black friends and coworkers and neighbors we like a lot.

I doubt anyone likes you all that much, other than other racists like Lisa.

All I ask is that we sit down and have a nice, polite conversation about the biological reasons for the tendencies of Negroes to be stupid, criminal, and to have litters of illegitimate children whites are expected to support on welfare. :cool:

You know as well as I do that what I say about those people is true. :)

All I ask is that we sit down and have a nice, polite conversation about the biological reasons for the tendencies of Negroes to be stupid, criminal, and to have litters of illegitimate children whites are expected to support on welfare.

You propose noxious racist garbage, and you think you deserve politeness, that's kind of the problem.

I'd like to not support corporate welfare.

You know as well as I do that what I say about those people is true.
Quite the contary, I've served with blacks in the military who were some of the best people I've ever known.

Not that you would last ONE DAY in the military, but I suspect the words "Blanket Party" would be used.

(For those not in the know, a blanket party is what they would throw for the unit fuckup, to adjust his attitude.)

You propose noxious racist garbage, and you think you deserve politeness, that's kind of the problem.

I'd like to not support corporate welfare.

Quite the contary, I've served with blacks in the military who were some of the best people I've ever known.

Not that you would last ONE DAY in the military, but I suspect the words "Blanket Party" would be used.

(For those not in the know, a blanket party is what they would throw for the unit fuckup, to adjust his attitude.)
You rely on force. I rely on facts.

I am skeptical of everything you say about your life. You claim to have an undergraduate degree in history, but you were unable to answer several of my simple questions about the French Revolution.

You lack general knowledge.

Here is another question that cannot be given a specific answer, but the answer will reveal insight, judgment, and literacy. It is the kind of question a history professor would ask in an essay exam:

Why did the Western Roman Empire end in 476 AD, while the Eastern Roman Empire lasted until 1453?

I am skeptical of everything you say about your life. You claim to have an undergraduate degree in history, but you were unable to answer several of my simple questions about the French Revolution.

Again, I can prove everything I say about my life. Sadly, I do believe everything you say about your life... you just don't realize what a sad little man you are.

Here is another question that cannot be given a specific answer, but the answer will reveal insight, judgment, and literacy. It is the kind of question a history professor would ask in an essay exam:

Why did the Western Roman Empire end in 476 AD, while the Eastern Roman Empire lasted until 1453?
I love Roman and Byzantine history..> But I don't have polite conversations with cockroaches.

My goal is to humiliate you... I'm sorry this isn't clear.

I love Roman and Byzantine history..> But I don't have polite conversations with cockroaches.

In other words you cannot answer my essay question. If you had any self awareness, you would feel humiliated by that.

I have no interest in conversing with you to give you legitimacy. YOu are a nasty little racist only deserving of mockery.

I'm sorry Jamal stuffed you into the locker, but therapy can help with that.
If you do not want to converse with me, ignore me. You never have anything intelligent to say. Your efforts to mock me would only be marginally successful it you were popular here, but you are not.

Here is another history essay question for you to ignore because you lack the intelligence and knowledge to answer it:

Would Voltaire have approved of the French Revolution? Why or why not?

If you do not want to converse with me, ignore me. You never have anything intelligent to say. Your efforts to mock me would only be marginally successful it you were popular here, but you are not.

Oh, buddy, if you are coming here to be "popular", you are just a sad man.

Here is another history essay question for you to ignore

Nope, I'm not discussing stuff with you and give you any legitimacy.

Here's a question for you.

What terrible thing did a black man do to you to make you such a racist troll?

Oh, buddy, if you are coming here to be "popular", you are just a sad man.

Nope, I'm not discussing stuff with you and give you any legitimacy.

Here's a question for you.

What terrible thing did a black man do to you to make you such a racist troll?
I supported the civil rights movement as a child, a teenager, and a young adult. Since then I have been mugged, robbed at gunpoint, and nearly murdered by Negroes. More recently a Negro threw a cherry bomb at me, giving me tinnitus. There is no cure for tinnitus. I hear the ringing in my left year as I type.

None of those Negroes were named Jamal. Nevertheless, Jamel is typical of them.

I have known too many Negroes I liked to hate the race. I have had too many experiences with black criminals to have illusions about it.

I have talked with whites who have had worse experiences than I have.

I have never had bad experiences with Orientals. The few Jews I disliked at the time were non observant, so I did not consider them to be authentically Jewish.

I supported the civil rights movement as a child, a teenager, and a young adult. Since then I have been mugged, robbed at gunpoint, and nearly murdered by Negroes. More recently a Negro threw a cherry bomb at me, giving me tinnitus. There is no cure for tinnitus. I hear the ringing in my left year as I type.

So you don't have a rational reason, then. Seriously, someone threw a cherry bomb at you, and it's like your Batman villain origin Story?

I have hearing loss in my right ear, kind of an occupational hazard from being in the military as long as I was. It's a pain, but I don't let it change my life.

I've been a crime victim at various times in my life (But not as an adult because I'm a larger man and just a little scary-looking).

Do you know what I didn't do? I didn't devote my life to rehashing debunked social Darwinism to try to rationalize my fears.

Do you know what I didn't do? I didn't devote my life to rehashing debunked social Darwinism to try to rationalize my fears.
Social Darwinism is not a science; it is a movement.

Race realism maintains that a person's race can usually be determined by appearance and always by DNA analysis. Race realism maintains that the races differ significantly in average intelligence and rates of crime and illegitimacy.

Race realism maintains that these racial differences evolved over a period of thousands of years in response to different genetic pressures.

This sentence ^ has yet to be be scientifically verified. The other sentences are obviously true.

Social Darwinism is not a science; it is a movement.

Race realism maintains that a person's race can usually be determined by appearance and always by DNA analysis. Race realism maintains that the races differ significantly in average intelligence and rates of crime and illegitimacy.

Race realism maintains that these racial differences evolved over a period of thousands of years in response to different genetic pressures.

This sentence ^ has yet to be be scientifically verified. The other sentences are obviously true.

Guy, do you have your slogans on keystrokes to save time?

Race realism is just racism in a nice shirt, but it still embarrasses itself at a fancy dress dinner by eating with its fingers.

You can take the Boy out of the Trailer Park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the boy.

Again, I can prove everything I say about my life. Sadly, I do believe everything you say about your life... you just don't realize what a sad little man you are.

What is clear is that you embody the following statement by Eric Hoffer.
Guy, do you have your slogans on keystrokes to save time?

Race realism is just racism in a nice shirt, but it still embarrasses itself at a fancy dress dinner by eating with its fingers.

You can take the Boy out of the Trailer Park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the boy.
Which of the assertions of race realism are not true? Prove it.

Attachments

• erichoffer1-2x.jpg
    erichoffer1-2x.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1
There are any number of derogatory terms I could use for you. I do not use them because what you are speaks so loudly I do not need to use them.
He just said his goal is to humiliate you (an impossible goal since you are so much more intelligent than he), but I wouldn’t lower myself to engage with a piece of scum like him. He isn’t worth a bucket of warm spit.

Forum List

Back