How Trump Will Expose the Nobel Peace Prize for the Farce It's Become

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
"It is a fact that Donald Trump deserves the Nobel Peace Prize. Nobody has done more to advance peace in 2018 than Donald Trump. That’s not an opinion, that’s not my bias. The man brokered the end of the Korean War and did more to bring the two countries together in the past 6 months than thousands did in the past 68 years. Oh, and he may also have resulted in the freeing of the world’s most oppressed people without firing a shot or costing one human life. I’m sure there’s a very nice lady teaching poor third world children how to read somewhere, but unequivocally Donald Trump deserves the Nobel Peace Prize."

Captain Capitalism: How Trump Will Expose the Nobel Peace Prize for the Farce It Is

I'm going to bet the Iranian Ayatollah gets it for crushing the latest attempt by the Iranian people to gain liberty.

"It is a fact that Donald Trump deserves the Nobel Peace Prize. Nobody has done more to advance peace in 2018 than Donald Trump. That’s not an opinion, that’s not my bias. The man brokered the end of the Korean War and did more to bring the two countries together in the past 6 months than thousands did in the past 68 years. Oh, and he may also have resulted in the freeing of the world’s most oppressed people without firing a shot or costing one human life. I’m sure there’s a very nice lady teaching poor third world children how to read somewhere, but unequivocally Donald Trump deserves the Nobel Peace Prize."

Captain Capitalism: How Trump Will Expose the Nobel Peace Prize for the Farce It Is

I'm going to bet the Iranian Ayatollah gets it for crushing the latest attempt by the Iranian people to gain liberty.

Even if that is not wholly true or some don't agree with it, it can certainly be spun that way by anyone who wants to. The question is whether the Nobel Prize committee will spin it that way to give Trump the benefit of the doubt or will they spin it another way to show their anti-Trump bias?

So, Trump meeting with the NK guy & then lying about it should get him the Nobel Peace Prize?

As opposed to Obama getting it for doing nothing more than holding his black dick in his hands, then going on to get a million people killed and 10 million more dislocated with his panning of the ISIS issue?

So, Trump meeting with the NK guy & then lying about it should get him the Nobel Peace Prize?

As opposed to Obama getting it for doing nothing more than holding his black dick in his hands, then going on to get a million people killed and 10 million more dislocated with his panning of the ISIS issue?

Here we go again. Whining about Obama as an excuse for something Trump does or does not do.

I love you racist fucks. You'll whine claim you aren't a racist yet can't talk about Obama without mentioning race.

I guess you are just ignorant of Obama's fight against ISIS.

So, for the record, Trumpo did not lie but was just duped by a fatshort North Korean guy.
Pres. Trump wasn't duped.

Our president who is an honest and forthright man, gave another leader the benefit of the doubt.

The end result will prove whether Pres, Trump trust in the man's word will pay off or not. .... :cool:

Here we go again. Whining about Obama as an excuse for something Trump does or does not do.

Using another president to put the current one in proper context while noting the stark hypocrisy and double standards = Whining about Obama

I love you racist fucks.

Statements always made by racists trying to discredit everyone else even when they said nothing racist. Also, calling it racist just to mention a person's colour while their ervery other word about Trump is about how "orange" he is!

Guess I must have blinked and missed that one. Was that during the year he dismissed them as the JV team? Or was that when he finally started lifting a finger to make a small show of doing a little after they started slaughtering thousands trapped up on a hill while destroying irreplaceable ancient monuments and historical statues and millions fled into Europe trying to escape the reign of destruction?

Envy Envy Envy

Hilarious how the Leftards defend Obama restocking Irans terrorist funds and attack Trump for the biggest step towards peace on the Korea penninsula since the Korean War.

Let's face it 44 got it because of race and being voted into office.
If nothing else every president that does not sell guns to drug cartels and bomb hospitals should get one. Oh maybe I have that wrong they should get one for selling guns and bombing hospitals. Hard to remember which.

I love you racist fucks. You'll whine claim you aren't a racist yet can't talk about Obama without mentioning race.

The question was asked why Obama got it, the only answer is because he was black. The same reason he became president. You're the racist one for voting for someone only because of his color.

That was a million times more impressive than what your worthless affirmative action Negro did to get his.

The hilarity was anythone thinking Trump should get one.

Forum List

Back